Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think nick cotric will go to eels and Braidon will be his replacement. If parra can take all his wage to 600k and Braidon is in 250k money is saved there
Burns is worth nowhere near $250k, this is a guy that's played a handful of games in the last 2 years.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way Staines, he is rubbish, take your rosey glasses off.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think nick cotric will go to eels and Braidon will be his replacement. If parra can take all his wage to 600k and Braidon is in 250k money is saved there
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Isaac, Isaac, Isaac please don’t ever change.. You are very special.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’d rather Travis Burns lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Burns would only be a depth signing and not on much coin. Roster spot can mean top 30.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dufty
Cotric
Burns
Schoupp/Naden
Addocarr
Burton
Averillo

Thata stacked backline . The worry is forward depth and a strong controlling spine player .
Averillo is a great talent let’s hope he will grow even more after a full off season training in the halves with better support surrounding him .

I’d assume our forward pack would look like

Vaughan
Jmk
Thommo
Jacko
Tpj
Asiata

Hetherington
Ava
Rfm/Waddell/new signing
Bbo?

honestly if we had a experienced coach at the helm I’d be super excited and confident of top 8 .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a centre I guess, and with Schoupp out till February we will be trialling 2 new centres during pre season. I would have preferred Enari Fuala tbh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dufty
Cotric
Burns
Schoupp/Naden
Addocarr
Burton
Averillo

Thata stacked backline . The worry is forward depth and a strong controlling spine player .
Averillo is a great talent let’s hope he will grow even more after a full off season training in the halves with better support surrounding him .

I’d assume our forward pack would look like

Vaughan
Jmk
Thommo
Jacko
Tpj
Asiata

Hetherington
Ava
Rfm/Waddell/new signing
Bbo?

honestly if we had a experienced coach at the helm I’d be super excited and confident of top 8 .
Not a fan of that. Burns is a slug, TPJ is an out and out middle and potentially our best prop. Jackson is done on an edge. Asiata shouldn:t be anywhere near the starting side, etc. I don't think I'm a fan of how Baz and most people on here want the team to play lol.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan of that. Burns is a slug, TPJ is an out and out middle and potentially our best prop. Jackson is done on an edge. Asiata shouldn:t be anywhere near the starting side, etc. I don't think I'm a fan of how Baz and most people on here want the team to play lol.
Tpj is not a prop…he’s fast and has footwork definitely a back rower

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wtf sort of reason is that? He's a better middle than edge, always has been.
He’s brilliant at both but I think we need him more in the back row. We can start with thomo and Vaughan with Ava off the bench

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that we keep signing Penrith boys? Asiata and Burns both on the decline and have struggled to stay on the field but both have come from Penriths system...
Waddell also is originally from the Panthers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s brilliant at both but I think we need him more in the back row. We can start with thomo and Vaughan with Ava off the bench
He's a liability defending on the edge though, had some absolute shockers and is up there with Elliott. He needs to play through the middle where he can absorb bodies and physically dominate his opposition like he did against the Strom last week. The middle is more important imo and if we're going to be playing Hetherington on on edge as a strike forward then we defenitely need a more reliable defender on the other.