Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So do we now have 2 roster spots we need to fill for 22? Or has asiata been filled?
2 if it's confirmed Katoa's not in the top 30.

This is what I've got

1. JAC - Winger
2. Alamoti - Centre
3. Allan - Fullback
4. Averillo - Five-eighth
5. BBO - Halfback
6. Burton - Five-eighth
7. Doorey - Second Rower
8. Dufty - Fullback
9. RFM - Second Rower
10. Flanagan - Halfback
11. Hetherington - Second Rower
12. Jackson - Second Rower
13. Katoa - Winger
14. JMK - Hooker
15. Naden - Centre
16. Okunbor - Winger
17. Patolo - Prop
18. TPJ - Second Rower
19. Seumanufagai - Prop
20. Stimson - Second Rower
21. Thompson - Prop
22. Topine - Second Rower
23. Vaughan - Prop
24. Waddell - Second Rower
25. Wakeham - Halfback
26. Schoupp - Centre
27. Cook - Hooker
28. King - Prop
29. Burns - Centre

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like averillo to centre now hes too talented to let go and bbo/wakeham at 7

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Id like averillo to centre now hes too talented to let go and bbo/wakeham at 7
This could be very possible as he seems to be bulked up in the pre season montages along with the word of everyone saying Wakeham has been training the house down.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Melbourne winger taking katoa place? Katoa the winger....
Probably a good chance yes. Perhaps they know, or expect Tui Katoa not to be able to play anymore, hence taking Lumelume in. I don't know if we have any other wingers that could take the spot and aren't already in the 30.

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably a good chance yes. Perhaps they know, or expect Tui Katoa not to be able to play anymore, hence taking Lumelume in. I don't know if we have any other wingers that could take the spot and aren't already in the 30.
Dale-Doyle could but if not certainly in 2023

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This could be very possible as he seems to be bulked up in the pre season montages along with the word of everyone saying Wakeham has been training the house down.
All fitness related, no ball work yet. It is still very much in the air. Also, he's off contract so.... but hey! I personally think he has the most potential when it comes to our 7's on hand (still have not seen enough of BBO yet).

Also - and to provide an example - my biggest fear for Jake is we Mbye him - don't pigeon hole him somewhere to let him learn his craft. We can shit on Moses all we want, but him being thrown into 8 different positions does not help development. I think Avo needs to be in the 17 somewhere, I am just not sure where. My worry is we have Alomati and Schoupp, who I can potentially see being our next strong centre pairing.

Competition is good - making a decision now on the best 17 with so many players vying for spots... trials are going to be truly indicative next year I would imagine.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd say Lumelume and Turahui will take the final 2 spots.
Turahui said he is a development player in his video. I think we will sign someone to fill the spot of Asiata unfortunate thing is there isnt much talent on the market so regardless TK will say he is a "plodder".

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kikau and Mahoney
Thats for 2023 top 30 not 2022 top 30 plus we have to confirm ours before some date think june 30 so we definitely are either promoting the juniors or another few signings are on the way.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thats for 2023 top 30 not 2022 top 30 plus we have to confirm ours before some date think june 30 so we definitely are either promoting the juniors or another few signings are on the way.
I think he's implying he hopes they both come early for 22 (we'd be very lucky if at least 1 does).