CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like him as a player.

He quite easily covers every outside back position and has speed.

He also wont cost a bundle - very affordable & Gus has a relationship with him from his Penrith days so it makes sense.
He's an absolute snail, has fuck all pace lol.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually don't mind this. Gives a bodyguard for Burton as a good defensive centre

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How underwhelming. A few Souths fans I know can’t stand him. Horrible defender
Defence is fine, it's his attack that's the issue. He'll be solid. He's a quicker version of Hoppa on a cheap as chips contract.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Don’t think hel start over schoupp or naden but good signing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He's the last player singing in that ad. Sits down on the chair watching movie haha

Edit: he's a good kid. Have a read

Thanks for that.

He is another Dubbo boy. Wonder if he has history with Burts and Naden?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t mind burns but as others said he’s terribly injury proned.

Don’t think he gets a start but good depth. Way better than what we have had for years and likely peanuts.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both are dogs balls...except you forget one thing...Penrith aint paying half a million bucks plus for an average as dogs turd player!
I agree that both are dogs balls & we are overpaying for Allan, however i think the Panthers actually have Staines on a fair bit as well on the back of his "one hit wonder" game..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that both are dogs balls & we are overpaying for Allan, however i think the Panthers actually have Staines on a fair bit as well on the back of his "one hit wonder" game..
It is half of what Allen is being paid

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a shit signing. You guys need to lay off gus a bit he has made some ordinary signings like burns and asiata. We are wasting the cap now tbh. We need some strike power in the backrow. I really hope this juddah guy is true as he doesn’t follow storm and follows dogs as the only club he follows but man not happy about this at all.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a shit signing. You guys need to lay off gus a bit he has made some ordinary signings like burns and asiata. We are wasting the cap now tbh. We need some strike power in the backrow. I really hope this juddah guy is true as he doesn’t follow storm and follows dogs as the only club he follows but man not happy about this at all.
Dude we are getting players with some experience and ability on min wage, what do you expect from the bloke? Judda would be a gun signing but you need to look at these signings with all the variables that go into them including the salary offered and where he will fit amongst the squad.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus knows what he is doing.
Creating the cap space for a star player is already in progress !!!
How is he doing this exactly. Has he been looking to get rid of duds like allan, stimson, waddell to other clubs. No he hasnt then he signs this turd that burns my ass everytime i watch him play. People need to get off his thing after this signing, its a terrible one.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dude we are getting players with some experience and ability on min wage, what do you expect from the bloke? Judda would be a gun signing but you need to look at these signings with all the variables that go into them including the salary offered and where he will fit amongst the squad.
We dont need experience he has been playing since 2017 thats barely any experience and he never plays because he is always injured. We have cotric and jac on the wings they are the experience we have towards communicating with our young centres like naden, schoupp. Another wasted top 30 spot that could be used to develop and keep juniors. Its a two year deal aswell, fuck me dead. It would be 1 year if its minimum wage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t get the argument that he’s a good depth signing. His injury record is terrible and we will need a depth player for the depth player because he misses plenty of game time.
Is it a coincidence that we keep signing Penrith boys? Asiata and Burns both on the decline and have struggled to stay on the field but both have come from Penriths system...

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

comeback when u work out how the cap works

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that we keep signing Penrith boys? Asiata and Burns both on the decline and have struggled to stay on the field but both have come from Penriths system...
Yeah it’s no coincidence especially when you add in Tbaz’s time at Penrith.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
comeback when u work out how the cap works
I do know how the salary cap works and to my understanding we are fucking wasting it buying flops. Asiata and burns are panic corey allan/ waddell buys who are rejects from multiple clubs if more of these occur in the future then why do we question the dissapointment of 2021 signings. Idc if its depth, we have juniors who deserve to be in the top 30 over these flops.