Boys in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I wish you guys the best but TBH there is no way I could be bothered chanting for 80 mins.
Yeah we understand, i guess most of us were brought up with a active supporter base type of support, so we understand it and can justify it :p everyone is different ! But tell the people around you about us, we need more people!!

I know there is supposedly some friction (sounds like some highschool style drama to me) but why doesnt the BIB sit in the kennel with the army? Wouldnt it help fire up those kennel members who are dead silent?
The people in the kennel dont want to chant, we sat in their for 3 years +, it is dead in there and always will be. That is why we decided to move out. Also the social context in their is way to high for a active supporter group. Several factors, plus other individual circumstances such as being told to **** off cause we are too loud, told to sit down cause we are blocking people views and being threatened amongst other things. No chance of ever creating a active support atmosphere in their untill about 5-10 years time when all the deadwood is gone. that is the way it is, people need to face the facts. We come to games for one thing only - to make noise. We could not achieve that in the kennel with too many people refusing to chant. non active bodies around you make the noise 10-15 boys are making redundant and flat

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
You were obviously not at the Kogarah game. People in The Kennel told the BIB to shut up.

A lot of people like to listen to sports ears and the like, and I think a lot of people were really bored of hearing the same chant over and over on a loop.

So yeah they can't be together, like opposite ends of a magnet.
100% bro.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It is a bit hard to chant for 80 minutes with 8 or so people. Whereas it is much easier for the BA with 300+ members, yet no one said boo. You should worry about your side rather as it is much poorer than ours then actually be criticizing.
Ummm, you claim you shouldn't be criticised, right after you criticised the others ...

I would do anything to have another 20 people stand with us, whereas you have hundreds and still cant do anything.
See !!!
There it is again.
More criticism, when you demanded not to be.

We value constructive feedback, not feedback that is trying to create a rift between the 2 supporter groups.
CRAPOLA !!! ... the next piece of "feedback" proves your guilty of "creating the rift".

the BA are supporters, the BIB are active supporters.
Ta-Da !!!

There YOU are, criticising, creating rifts, and differentiating yourself as being some form of superior entity.

They are not meant to be compared, because you simply cant. They exist for different reasons.
OK then .... so why do you continually compare them ?

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Ummm, you claim you shouldn't be criticised, right after you criticised the others ...

See !!!
There it is again.
More criticism, when you demanded not to be.

CRAPOLA !!! ... the next piece of "feedback" proves your guilty of "creating the rift".

Ta-Da !!!

There YOU are, criticising, creating rifts, and differentiating yourself as being some form of superior entity.

OK then .... so why do you continually compare them ?
Because we value constructive feedback, i find it very IRONIC that someone from the BA would criticise us after all the shit they put us through....

Anyone else is fine, but someone from the BA who were trying to run us down, i find it very RICH.

I compared them because it was not constructive feedback, therefore it was out of school and I felt the need to show her the difference rather than putting it on us. I think you should come along, or continue writing your long winded posts about nothing on here. Because you know nothing about active support as portrayed through your aforementioned comments lingered through this thread

i think you should come over and join in our chants, see how long you last and the difference it makes :grinning: we would love an extra person who seems to be misguided about us, we will show u the way

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough then. Not sure why people are in the kennel at all if they're telling others to shut up.

To be honest, im not one to chant for 80minutes like its a soccer game. I would however love to hear a full "bulldogs" chant going at the right times in a match. But even that chant these days is rare and when it happens its half arsed. I remember back in the day that chant went around the ground and it was spine tingling.

AnthonyBiB

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im anthony one of the boys in blue, time to end all this little drama between the 2 supporter base groups!

We both support the bulldogs in our own way! The Army have their ways and the Boys in Blue have their way. If anything it creates another supporter group to help the boys out on the field!

We are hoping to grow in number just to increase the fun and loudness at the games. We all bleed blue and white and hope to see you guys at the next game if youd like to join us!! If not then i hope the bulldogs smash the shit out of penrith and we get a good kick to the finals!! UP THE BULLDOGS <3

We will be at bay 118!! if anyone wants to come up ill be there!! Everyones welcome!!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough then. Not sure why people are in the kennel at all if they're telling others to shut up.

To be honest, im not one to chant for 80minutes like its a soccer game. I would however love to hear a full "bulldogs" chant going at the right times in a match. But even that chant these days is rare and when it happens its half arsed. I remember back in the day that chant went around the ground and it was spine tingling.

Well there was no Kennel at the Kogarah game.

The BIB stood in one spot, and the Army basically setup camp right next to them then every other random Dogs supporter obviously came to the same spot.

The Kennel at home games is pretty similar, the main Army people (I am not in the Army but I sit in The Kennel) are constantly told to sit down. A lot of people sit there not to be loud and chant and stand but because it is $100 cheaper than sitting in the same spot on the Western side.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Because we value constructive feedback, i find it very IRONIC that someone from the BA would criticise us after all the shit they put us through....

Anyone else is fine, but someone from the BA who were trying to run is down, i find it very RICH.
Good - Here's some constructive criticism for YOU, the Kennel user .... Your posts carry a tone which suggests the people in The Kennel (at ANZ) are a lower class of supporter. You add to that problem by incorrectly using labels to make poorly thoughts out points (like using "Bulldogs Army" when you really mean "people who elect to become members of The Kennel").

Back to the issue of BIB : I like the idea of an all-day/all-game chanting army. I also get that it's not for some. But right now, too much time is spent among the BIB worrying about how it 'looks', or 'sounds', or 'how it should be'.

If you're willing to accept some advice ... maybe this piece uttered around 2009 from within the walls of Belmore can help.

"It's amazing what can be achieved, when nobody gives a f*ck about who gets the credit."

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Good - Here's some constructive criticism for YOU, the Kennel user .... Your posts carry a tone which suggests the people in The Kennel (at ANZ) are a lower class of supporter. You add to that problem by incorrectly using labels to make poorly thoughts out points (like using "Bulldogs Army" when you really mean "people who elect to become members of The Kennel").

Back to the issue of BIB : I like the idea of an all-day/all-game chanting army. I also get that it's not for some. But right now, too much time is spent among the BIB worrying about how it 'looks', or 'sounds', or 'how it should be'.

If you're willing to accept some advice ... maybe this piece uttered around 2009 from within the walls of Belmore can help.

"It's amazing what can be achieved, when nobody gives a f*ck about who gets the credit."
No one cares about credit, we dont want to be on tv, we dont want anything like that. We just want to make the games loud and create a fortress that we have not had for ages.

And I certainly do not suggest that. That is what you expect me to suggest. but what I do state is that they are completely different and no comparisons can be made. if you want to compare like I did to mareeta you can, but they stand for different reasons and you can not reasonably compare them.

End of story !

Status
Not open for further replies.