Boys in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Why should full game active support be limited to football? So what if it's a different sport? I bet every NRL player who has experienced the RBB wonders why they can't get that level of support on game day. For us in the BIB we're trying to bring that atmosphere to the NRL and if it doesn't work long term it wont be our fault because we're giving it everything we have. Kogarah showed everyone why we can't be in the same area, how we want to support the team is too different. I love the BIB we work to support the team, we expect 80 minutes from the players and before long they'll be getting 80 minutes from us. If you're prepared to work as a fan we want you to join us and sing. COME ON YOU BOYS IN BLUE

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
It's not hog... I was at a Japanese baseball game last year and they have active support. Likewise with Greek basketball.

Look at the English Super League fans, they sing and chant through out the whole game. It's certainly not impossible for us to chant the whole 80min.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
This is getting outta hand.

Friday 7pm, Punchbowl McDonalds carpark. 5 x BIB reps (if they have that many), 5 x BA reps, 5 x TK reps, 5 x BnW reps. All parties square off in a knuckle fest for supporter supremacy. Who's down?

Sounds like the fight scene in Anchorman

N

Natboy

This is getting outta hand.

Friday 7pm, Punchbowl McDonalds carpark. 5 x BIB reps (if they have that many), 5 x BA reps, 5 x TK reps, 5 x BnW reps. All parties square off in a knuckle fest for supporter supremacy. Who's down?
Sounds good but since when has there been a brawl there without weapons? 1985? lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you guys watched premier league darts? Man those guys chant like it's the last sport they'll ever watch!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No farking joke the chant Come on you boy's in blue is still ringing in my head. I'd forget about it for a little while, then I see this thread title then bam Come on you boy's in blue How the hell can I get this out of my head?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did the boys in blue chant get a start despite our opposition being more blue than us the other night?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think the crowd did much for us at all on monday, people have gotta be more positive than the garbage that is being dished up.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
There would have been a lot of chanting during scrums and kicks for touch during the last game. That's pretty much all that occurred.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
They were at the Dragons game at Win Jubilee Stadium, there pretty loud.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the BiB heading to Canberra this weekend?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
New banners please. So gay seeing blue and white bed sheets with lots of spelling errors.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ch9 are being Gay. Can barely hear the crowd through the TV. Seem they've turned the on field mics down. Prob cause Ennis swears so much lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ch9 are being Gay. Can barely hear the crowd through the TV. Seem they've turned the on field mics down. Prob cause Ennis swears so much lol
It's because Souths have microphones in The Burrow and they can push them into the transmission feed as well... *thumbs down*

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tbh they should chant for the team... not them selves... all i could hear was "we are the boys in blue"... lol

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
really admire the effort boys! hope the group keeps growing. could hear you from where i was sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.