Boys in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So will the BIB stand with the army at Kogarah on Monday?

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
So will the BIB stand with the army at Kogarah on Monday?
Yes, that is where all the Bulldogs supporters will stand. We will be standing with all the Bulldogs supporters trying to drum up some noise to put the Dragons army on show.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Awesome looking forward to everyone standing together as one :grinning:

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
will the BIB be coming to Brisvegas for Rd26? Ask Hog, the Brisbanites love loud Doggies fans- me and him were almost attacked by 40000 bogans

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
will the BIB be coming to Brisvegas for Rd26? Ask Hog, the Brisbanites love loud Doggies fans- me and him were almost attacked by 40000 bogans
and a bushpig security guard?

NO MEXICAN WAAAAAAAAAVE

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if the broncos don't make the finals and the dogs are in form the crowd will be around the 20 000 make, they sook it when their team goes bad up here

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
The last vid posted I didn't notice kids and their families chanting and singing with flares. The bulldogs have increased their membership through families so you need to consider that.

If the numbers increase with more single people attending games away from their families then i see a huge portion of BIB growing otherwise it will grow no bigger than the Kennel unless the Kennel adopts some of BIBs goals.

This is just an observation, I may be wrong.
Families can also join in. The issue isn't the families or demographics, people who are 99yo can join in. It is how families are perceived and how they are brought up.

If you sing you are welcome, if you want to sit and watch the game then there are other parts where you can sit in the bulldogs crowds !! Alot of supporter groups in Australia and overseas have a decent portion of their active supporters either being little kids or families. Everyone and anyone is welcome, everyone can sing, not only 20yos have a voice :grinning:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to seeing the BiB in action at an away game. Will be my first time at Jubilee since my school days too.

thetfactor

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To all the Bulldogs supporters giving the Boys iN Blue a hard time DISGRACEFUL!! No respect at all to the group for supporting the team. How could you possibly want a group of supporters not to support the lads. Shame Shame Shame.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To all the Bulldogs supporters giving the Boys iN Blue a hard time DISGRACEFUL!! No respect at all to the group for supporting the team. How could you possibly want a group of supporters not to support the lads. Shame Shame Shame.
Sad to hear.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant believe some assholes will travel all the way to another town just to give it to their own crowd... pathetic!

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Bulldogs supporters are the biggest bandwagoners. Hands down. If you dont want to chant go to a library.

We purposely moved away from the army (a good 20m) and when kick off came everyone joined us. We did not chant in the second half due to too many flogs and bandwagoners around us. Turned into a library we werw so bored. To the people giving us shit what a bunch of bandwagoners.

When we decided not to chant everyone was quiet and wondered where the noise went. It was hilarious haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs supporters are the biggest bandwagoners. Hands down. If you dont want to chant go to a library.

We purposely moved away from the army (a good 20m) and when kick off came everyone joined us. We did not chant in the second half due to too many flogs and bandwagoners around us. Turned into a library we werw so bored. To the people giving us shit what a bunch of bandwagoners.

When we decided not to chant everyone was quiet and wondered where the noise went. It was hilarious haha
14 year old hektiks???

Status
Not open for further replies.