Boycott next Monday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
really ?? using children to make your point ?? LOL if that's the case take them to amusement park or zoo with the money you would of spent at the game .. believe me they will have a lot more fun there than at the game..
I Don't have kids mate. Just speaking as a whole. I Just remember the days i was a kid and had no idea what was happening with all the Coffs Harbour and SBW scandals.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Don't have kids mate. Just speaking as a whole. I Just remember the days i was a kid and had no idea what was happening with all the Coffs Harbour and SBW scandals.
that's hardly a fair comparison in regards to that team ... the only emotion you'll evoke out of children watching this current team is tears and potentially them wanting to support whoever our opponents are.. children dont like losers ..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No mate, I agree with you 100%.
We want more and more kids to support Canterbury Bankstown.
As I have said, yes our team is down but not out.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I've noticed the #boycott has really taken off on Facebook. Keep pushing it lads, empty seats will speak louder than anything else. Change will follow.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
boycotting is the stupidest idea i have ever heard

i'll be there, i'll be traveling 2+ hours each way, juggling the sleeping needs of my 1 year old between but end of the day i love the club and when i can make it, i will

the club needs changes, fans have voicing this a majority of different way, boycotting in not a way that needs to be used, to me that just shows that the fans are willing to give up when times are tough, thats a shit mentality and one i will not be teaching my son

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

i'll be there, i'll be traveling 2+ hours each way, juggling the sleeping needs of my 1 year old between but end of the day i love the club and when i can make it, i will

the club needs changes, fans have voicing this a majority of different way, boycotting in not a way that needs to be used, to me that just shows that the fans are willing to give up when times are tough, thats a shit mentality and one i will not be teaching my son
Great comment.

Those who boycott should truely boycott and don't watch on tv or listen to the radio.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Great comment.

Those who boycott should truely boycott and don't watch on tv or listen to the radio.
I'm a season member with premium seats. In the past 4 seasons I can count on one hand the amount of home games I've missed and that was only due to commitments I couldn't get out of.

So I've sat there for 4 seasons frustrated like hell with the shit tactics on display. I've sat there and endure Hasler's bullshit.

I've frankly had enough. Hasler either needs to change and by change I don't mean tweeks to our attack, that's a cop out bullshit excuse, or he needs to go.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's obviously no shame in going and supporting your club however I think that considering the spotlight is firmly on the club and us as fans and I think the less fans that turn up the next few weeks, the better as that will get the message across even more that we're not going to tolerate this any longer.

I fully support the boycott and this is the very reason I haven't attended a game yet this season and won't until changes arise.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a season member with premium seats. In the past 4 seasons I can count on one hand the amount of home games I've missed and that was only due to commitments I couldn't get out of.

So I've sat there for 4 seasons frustrated like hell with the shit tactics on display. I've sat there and endure Hasler's bullshit.

I've frankly had enough. Hasler either needs to change and by change I don't mean tweeks to our attack, that's a cop out bullshit excuse, or he needs to go.
I'll have to have a look around the usuals near me and see who is missing then I will know what you look like. :grinning:

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dib will be gone next,i cant see hasler going anywhere unless he has a perfomance clause in his contract which i doubt

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll be at work, where I'll live stream it for free. At least until we're down by 20.
That way neither the club, nor the NRL get my money.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's obviously no shame in going and supporting your club however I think that considering the spotlight is firmly on the club and us as fans and I think the less fans that turn up the next few weeks, the better as that will get the message across even more that we're not going to tolerate this any longer.

I fully support the boycott and this is the very reason I haven't attended a game yet this season and won't until changes arise.
Exactly right
I'm the same
And so too is all my Bulldogs mates up here in Newcastle

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It kind of shits me people wanting to boycott the game. Don't get me wrong I can see where there coming from. But you always support your team. There will be tough times and there will be good times. And these shit times are what makes the good times that much sweeter. Get out there on Monday and support the jersey!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Bloody bunch of whingers! You don't get your way so you cry and want to go hide in your corner LMFAO...

That attitude is what's wrong with society! Boycott the game, do us all a favour and boycott the club for life, don't come crawling back and take the limelight when the club is going good!
Ring up 2SM have a whinge and go support the Swans... We don't want you!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I might go my mate has corporate tickets

Clearly I'm a bandwagon prawn sandwich eater

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Yep that's it, I didn't renew membership this year and when they kept calling I kept telling them I will re new when the manly blow-in is gone, one call they even agreed with me lol

I'm going Monday night only because I haven't been this year cause of work and it's something me and my adult kids often do and have done since they were kids.... also we haven't been much cause we are a bit fed up with the crap that had been dished up on the field, it's hard to keep enthusiastic when we keep getting very unbulldogs like football which has been happening last couple years and getting worse.

I understand the boycott and don't knock any supporters doing it

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll be there with my daughters win loose or draw supporting the club my girls are just as happy if we win or loose

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Boycotting is not going to achieve shit. A very selfish act. It will also kill any prospect of a rebuild. If you are not happy you can cancel your membership or go about this rebuild in a civilised way. For those that believe in a "true rebuild" should appreciate that Des is staying, Foran is coming. A boycott may jeopardise Foran from coming and will jeopardise any player in the future from coming because a boycott= instability. I think you need to reconsider the effect of a Boycott (maybe use some foresight)
Selfish??I suppose Dessie sticking to same squad and persisting no game plan is not??

I urge all to boycott
This will hurt their purse and another loss will be a step closer for des to be removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.