Border-Gavaskar Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well tbh donhi was basically saying want to win take some risks, at the end of the day try and find a way to get em off their line and length

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
The most boring day of Cricket I have seen in a long time. The Australian side is really missing someone to stem the tide of the match. We've been so blessed to have had Mark Waugh and Adam Gilchrist, who both knew how to change a game in a blink. Also add in Michael Slater too. His daring approach changed the way we played Cricket. Australia still have a genuine match-winner. Andrew Symonds must be back ASAP. Who cares if he likes fishing - he makes Cricket interesting. As did Slater, Gilchrist and M.Waugh before them. Not to mention Stuart MacGill. He would bowl some pies, but always look to take a wicket with every ball.

How badly we miss Shane Warne. The best captain we never had and should have been captain when S.Waugh retired.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Day 3 killed us... someone needed to take the initiative and we could have won
were 3/100 after about 20 overs..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
would not be surprised if pulled this off, but only if they attack smart and not slog

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The city of Parramatta must be cheering....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still dont believe the era of domination is over. We hardly one there to begin with + half of India's team will be retired in two years lol. They will be a shadow of their former self.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
How's Bollinger doin these days? Last summer he was going alright in state, although haven't heard anything since. Is he an option in the next test?

Our bowlers:
Johnson
Lee
Krezja
Clarke
Watson

I reckon we need another fast bowler in there somewhere. When Aus was top we always had 3 quicks.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
that list will stay the same cept they'll drop watson for symonds asap

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
How's Bollinger doin these days? Last summer he was going alright in state, although haven't heard anything since. Is he an option in the next test?

Our bowlers:
Johnson
Lee
Krezja
Clarke
Watson

I reckon we need another fast bowler in there somewhere. When Aus was top we always had 3 quicks.
Bollinger was on tour but didn't play.

Don't write off Tait either... if he gets his head space sorted he'll be pushing for selection, especially for tests over here.

TBH I reckon White will get dropped for Symonds.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
think they'll drop white for clarke, and watson for symonds

Status
Not open for further replies.