Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if covid is real then that lady is incorrect but if covid is fake then she is correct

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ypu
I love the irony. The chick says ‘your parents would be proud of you’. Wonder if her parents would be proud of her for running a shop where they rip you off with the organic con. $5 for a small bag of carrots anyone? :tearsofjoy:.
Is that all you have got you tight ass misery guts.
The thing is that those people have a choice in buying those products so it's not exactly forced upon anyone.

Yet you support an earily similar Nazi style regime that has whiped out human liberties in the guise of a pandemic.

You're a higher echelon type of boot licker, that probably deserves a nice overhand right for being a supporter and cheer squad for the draconian gangs.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ypu
Is that all you have got you tight ass misery guts.
The thing is that those people have a choice in buying those products so it's not exactly forced upon anyone.

Yet you support an earily similar Nazi style regime that has whiped out human liberties in the guise of a pandemic.

You're a higher echelon type of boot licker, that probably deserves a nice overhand right for being a supporter and cheer squad for the draconian gangs.
:tearsofjoy: Thanks champ. Quality trolling :tearsofjoy:

Translation: they’re a team of extremist trouble making flops whose business is probably going down the gurgler due to their high prices and touting the organic con - so what do you do - make a social media video, blame Police and Government and try to garner sympathy: ‘save our jobs’. Pathetic.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Thanks champ. Quality trolling :tearsofjoy:

Translation: they’re a team of extremist trouble making flops whose business is probably going down the gurgler due to their high prices and touting the organic con - so what do you do - make a social media video, blame Police and Government and try to garner sympathy: ‘save our jobs’. Pathetic.
Only the tight ass bootlickers see it that way.
But feel free to keep licking boots

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no helping guys like Dinkum etc, they are probably glued to the tv waiting on the next daily press conference from the government to tell them what they can and can't do.

They are totally comfortable with an authoritarian style regime, freedoms being crushed all over a virus.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Only the tight ass bootlickers see it that way.
But feel free to keep licking boots
Quality response :tearsofjoy:.

Nope, nothing to do with being a tight arse - just common sense. Why pay a 100%+ markup so I can say my carrots have no pesticide - because someone says the certification process costs them? It does, but nowhere near the amount that justifies doubling the price. Organic food like TV evangelists, Nigerian Princes and the Fyre Festival is one gigantic con.

PS: https://www.powerspelling.com/ :-).

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There is no helping guys like Dinkum etc, they are probably glued to the tv waiting on the next daily press conference from the government to tell them what they can and can't do.

They are totally comfortable with an authoritarian style regime, freedoms being crushed all over a virus.
0A131877-98CF-49DA-BECD-52DC7ECDF780.jpeg

#ZeroEvidence #ConspiracyNutter :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I feel I should point out that your group is saying that the experts (the people who spent their whole life studying the subject) are wrong and you lot are right, but providing no evidence to support your stance. And you're saying that we are blind?

You do know how stupid that sounds, right?

It's like going up to a rocket scientist and saying, "Nah, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Rockets run off magic power. You people are blind. Stop listening to the rocket scientist!"

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are these guy's responsible for the erosion of human rights that our previous generations fought tooth and nail for?

These guy's love to parade as humanities saviours and turn against anyone that is actually for human rights or environmental kosher.

Feel free to express your thoughts
Boot licking?

Does this include shoeys?
1625904553636.png

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Absolute bunch of tools.
The do as your told bootlicker crew need Tim Bailey to tell them that the sun is coming out today and it's safe for them to go outside

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel I should point out that your group is saying that the experts (the people who spent their whole life studying the subject) are wrong and you lot are right, but providing no evidence to support your stance. And you're saying that we are blind?

You do know how stupid that sounds, right?

It's like going up to a rocket scientist and saying, "Nah, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Rockets run off magic power. You people are blind. Stop listening to the rocket scientist!"
The paid for corrupt science that kerps changing their bullshit stories since day 1 and the heavily funded studies geared towards the vested interest parties?

Get back on your lounge and wait for the next doom and gloom propaganda you miserable boot licking sod.

You and your bootlicking buddies would cheer on Adolf Hitler with your totalitarian ans liberty stripping obsessions.

You selfish sods are really going to ruin the freedom of life for the next generation.

Government does bot give a fuck about you or your health, true story, Scummo would not wipe his ass with your tongue as much as you would believe he would.

Ps why did you block the privelages to replying to the convid thread?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The paid for corrupt science that kerps changing their bullshit stories since day 1 and the heavily funded studies geared towards the vested interest parties?

Get back on your lounge and wait for the next doom and gloom propaganda you miserable boot licking sod.

You and your bootlicking buddies would cheer on Adolf Hitler with your totalitarian ans liberty stripping obsessions.

You selfish sods are really going to ruin the freedom of life for the next generation.

Government does bot give a fuck about you or your health, true story, Scummo would not wipe his ass with your tongue as much as you would believe he would.

Translation: "I know nothing about science but believe me over the experts 'cause I have youtube!"

One of the admins blocked you from posting in the Covid thread because you kept spreading false information and kept taking it off-topic

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I was going to edit this quote to a smaller version to have a crack at it, but that would be like editing a Picasso masterpiece..@Pholosopher is on fire just like Scotty.
tenor.gif

P.S Olmate Picasso was 3 slices short of a loaf as well.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was going to edit this quote to a smaller version to have a crack at it, but that would be like editing a Picasso masterpiece..@Pholosopher is on fire just like Scotty.
View attachment 26533

P.S Olmate Picasso was 3 slices short of a loaf as well.
@Pholosopher has mentioned bootlicking enough times that it surely is a sign that he is the submissive in a BDSM relationship.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If @Pholosopher mentions bootlicking one more time it will surely be a sign that he is the submissive in a BDSM relationship.
I am… sorry my friend is just sorry that this really isn’t a fetish forum..He is really disappointed.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am… sorry my friend is just sorry that this really isn’t a fetish forum..He is really disappointed.
Why am I starting to wish that this is a fetish forum?

I really have a huge curiosity as to how much @Pholosopher is going to reveal about himself.

To @Pholosopher, You are amongst friends.

No judgement here.

It is a safe space.

Let your feelings flow.

It will be the best for headspace.

We are here for you brother.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Laughed at that dildo standing there with his box of celery.
The coppers should've got out the batons and started flogging a few of those nitwits. Especially the chick at the end, she'd be good Taser-bait!

Status
Not open for further replies.