Boot lickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are these guy's responsible for the erosion of human rights that our previous generations fought tooth and nail for?

These guy's love to parade as humanities saviours and turn against anyone that is actually for human rights or environmental kosher.

Feel free to express your thoughts

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Booty lickers?

Yep. Booty lickers are a problem with society. I mean, it's highly unhealthy. You don't know where someone's booty has been.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So.. reducing fossil fuel use? Reducing meat eating?
That would obviously help to a point.
Corporate heavy industry dumping there pollution into our air, waterways and on our land contributes to countless health issues and millions of deaths around the world, aling with destroying this planet.

It amazes me that people turn a blind eye to this but swallow the convid propaganda with out question.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see that there are people who don't lick boots in the community.

The boot lickers would be outraged and baying for a public execution

Great video and good on those people for sticking up for their God given freedom and civil rights. Fuck the government and their control tactics because that is all covid is about, implementing unprecedented control over ever human being on the planet and all these blind sheep who go along with it and not asking questions are ruining their children’s future freedoms. The useful lemmings I call them... following the governments direction straight off a cliff!

Status
Not open for further replies.