Bondi stabbing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course they dont get paid enough and it’s not in their duties but how can they vanish when a mother and their baby is left behind being stabbed.. nothing to do with their job…not just security but any stronger person from the community in my opinion had a duty to look out for the more vulnerable.

Not just chase petty shoplifters.

5 women were killed today which is outrageous.
I agree bro and if I was manager there every Coward "security" would be instantly sacked at the minimum.

But too many soy boys in this fucked up society, im sure there are some on here thinking we are keyboard heroes talking the way we are but obviously they just think we are cowards like they are.

Basically goes back to my favourite quote of all time...

There are three types of people in this world: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn't exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep, they wouldn't know how to protect themselves. Those are the sheep.

Then you've got predators who use violence to prey on the weak. They're the wolves.

And then there are those blessed with the gift of aggression, an overpowering need to protect the flock. These men are the rare breed who live to confront the wolf. They are the sheepdog.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s a tough one as if someone is with their young family, it’s about getting them out of the situation… fair enough go get them out to safety.

But there would have been many stronger members of the public or security able to try disarm this madman. I’ve seen them bravely tackle shoplifters on other days.

But Today it seems a baby and mother was left to fend for themselves. That don’t sit right with me..
I get you bro, I've seen it and dealt with it many fkn times in my life/career.

Call me old school or whatever but women and children need to be protected and should be protected with extreme prejudice.

This dead cocksucker has my blood burning...I'm glad that lady cop dropped the piece of shit but fuck I wish he survived and got gang raped in every hole every day till the day he died.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very sad scenes and news to come out of Sydney...

So, have they confirmed his race and beliefs yet to conclude what type of attack it was?

That green and gold jersey and short with that fucked up mug easily concludes what type of race and person he was (very common for this race of people to be junkies)...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

So, have they confirmed his race and beliefs yet to conclude what type of attack it was?

That green and gold jersey and short with that fucked up mug easily concludes what type of race and person he was (very common for this race of people to be junkies)...
I'm gonna say the truth but will probably trigger soft cocks....

When the perp is white, the media doesn't mention ethnicity. If they aren't white, they are quick to mention it.

But this dead piece of shits skin colour doesn't matter, the dead **** got ventilated. One more demon sent back to hell.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm gonna say the truth but will probably trigger soft cocks....

When the perp is white, the media doesn't mention ethnicity. If they aren't white, they are quick to mention it.

But this dead piece of shits skin colour doesn't matter, the dead **** got ventilated. One more demon sent back to hell.
I only commented about the obvious so clueless people can see the double standards, if they choose not to be blind lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the sky news coverage, It upsets me how Many witnesses come out with a story how they saw this or that, to get their big mug on tv, but what did they do to help the more vulnerable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only commented about the obvious so clueless people can see the double standards, if they choose not to be blind lol
100% read my post above yours.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the sky news coverage, It upsets me how Many witnesses come out with a story how they saw this or that, to get their big mug on tv, but what did they do to help the more vulnerable.
Dude calm down yes it’s tragic not everyone is a hero like you.
Civilians are not trained in these scenarios it’s easy in hindsight to say, I’d do this and that, come on! Don’t be so insensitive to the situation unless you were there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Civilians are not trained in these scenarios it’s easy in hindsight to say, I’d do this and that, come on! Don’t be so insensitive to the situation unless you were there.
Sadly sometimes you have to see it live or deal with it to know how to handle it.

I know myself I'd react differently if I was by myself or shopping with my family.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's easy to say you would of taken the guy but when your faced with the situations it's hard to know what you what you will do.
Fight or flight is real and it's not static, it's variable.

But I'll tell you what, the bloke with the bollard is a fucking legend and should be recognised officially for his bravery.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The insensitive are the ones on tv saying how traumatised they are but ran for cover and left others behind..

It’s not about being trained at all or being a hero.. it’s a basic human response. Generally it’s best to stay out if a matter don’t concern you but if you see someone vulnerable or there is an imbalance of power, you step up no matter if You can control the situation or not..

A mother and a baby were stabbed, plenty of people are on tv as witnesses telling stories, many likely ran past the mother to get away.

By the way I have on many occasion put myself in harms way where it didn’t concern me, because someone more vulnerable was on the receiving end..I feel strongly about this.. it’s called community,

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know myself I'd react differently if I was by myself or shopping with my family.
Exactly my response.. with family it would be to get them to safety first.. get out of there.

By yourself I’d look to help at least someone more vulnerable, I wouldn’t seek out the attacker but if he come my way, come what may.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's easy to say you would of taken the guy but when your faced with the situations it's hard to know what you what you will do.
It’s not about if you would have taken him out or not, it’s about relieving someone more vulnerable from the situation. You certainly wouldn’t go seek out the attacker but you also wouldn’t run past a mother and child To get away.

Let me ask this of all of you, resist getting involved or engaging under 99% of circumstances but if you see someone vulnerable or an imbalance of power, stop to get involved even if it means you cop a beating. .

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Not to make any fun or make it anything to do with all of us but the first split image I saw on tv it looked like he was maybe wearing a dogs jersey then I saw the colours but for that second I was like ahhhh here we go.