Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The club's in such bad shape that they can't even use the proper disciplinary options to deal with it. By that I mean that most likely all the players except Schoup should have their contracts torn up. Napa for not turning up to training as well should be a given. I give Schoup a second chance as he is new and young.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To eleviate any issues with Lawyers and leaving it open for an unfair dismissal case it would be easier to SUSPEND him for 9 games.
The bad thing with that is he would still get paid but it could be the smarter option.

Although missing training would surely breach his contract

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Napa plays another first grade game this year we will know how good a coach Barrett is.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we please tear up Napa's contract like what happened with Vaughan ?

NAPA FAILED TO TURN UP TO TRAINING FFS.

Would allow us to save the max $$$ we can (would be around 200K). He's a f..king useless c..t anyway.

Use the saving and spot in the top 30 to help get TPJ this season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa isn't getting sacked after being named in the side.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the Bondi 5 (besides wakeham) have been whacked straight back into the team :p

Solid decision. That will teach them. Katoa has even been whacked back into the run on side. A bit of a whacking promotion I’d say.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question- why did the Bulldogs get fined $50k and the Dragons got fined nothing? Why did our club cop a fine instead of just fining the players like with the Dragons?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Question- why did the Bulldogs get fined $50k and the Dragons got fined nothing? Why did our club cop a fine instead of just fining the players like with the Dragons?
The Dragons players got fined 305k mate.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did the St George club get fined aswell?
No the Club wasn’t at fault in this instance. The players were addressed by staff after the game and reiterated the rules around this stuff. The players ignored the directive, rolled the dice and got caught out.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aren’t the fines based on the % of a players salary? If so Wakeham is on more money than Waddell

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dragons players got fined 305k mate.
Yes. I know the players got fined but why didn’t the actual Dragons club get fined? Why did the Bulldogs football club get a $50k fine instead of just just fining the players like they did with the dragons?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sack all of them except Schoupp.

Use the excuse of young and dumb to keep him. He just followed the senior players.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he said they were not getting any injured players back next week (i.e. Okonbur, Elliott, Smith, etc).

Some of them will get picked. They havent been suspended by the club so they are available for selection

from about 35 sec. He was asked "do you fear about your ability to back up against the Roosters next start?" "We haven't got anyone coming back next week, yet.".

Read it how you like, but that's what he said.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club's in such bad shape that they can't even use the proper disciplinary options to deal with it. By that I mean that most likely all the players except Schoup should have their contracts torn up. Napa for not turning up to training as well should be a given. I give Schoup a second chance as he is new and young.
It was said on Fox NRL/Boxing show NRL360 that players can only be sacked after 3 breach notices.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It was said on Fox NRL/Boxing show NRL360 that players can only be sacked after 3 breach notices.
Most work places have a 3 and your out rule, unless it's serious enough for instant dismissal. Big Papa, Covid and no training + being useless pussy fuk that doesn't do anything!