News Board unrest

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it me, Or does Andrew Hill have the look of someone who just found out that his cat got run over By the look he has in the picture of the article?
Andrew Hill has always been way out of his depth. He has zero credibility as CEO.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is Steve Mortimer currently doing? He is on the leagues club board correct? Could we re install him as CEO?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
my apologies DD

where are my manners

next time I want to speak to the Anderson's mouthpiece i will holla at you
You have manners?
I learnt something today :-).

How wrong you are again Godfather.
Not really surprising though.
Good thing you can count because you sure struggle with reading...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is Steve Mortimer currently doing? He is on the leagues club board correct? Could we re install him as CEO?
Turvey’s heart is always in the right place for the club but I’m not sure he would want to be taking a bigger role at the club at his stage in life.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mortimer is passed it, step backwards even though I love him

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Turvey’s heart is always in the right place for the club but I’m not sure he would want to be taking a bigger role at the club at his stage in life.
100%, it’s why he didn’t re-contest his seat on the footy club board in February. Is he still running his shuffleboard business with his son? Not sure if his son works at the Dogs anymore either.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100%, it’s why he didn’t re-contest his seat on the footy club board in February. Is he still running his shuffleboard business with his son? Not sure if his son works at the Dogs anymore either.
His son Andrew still works at the club. Not sure Steve’s health is 100%, also part of why he stepped down.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s your opinion of our CEO DD?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If the admin cant sign a quality coach then they need to go. And there isn't anyone available except Bennett or bellamy. So make it happen or fuck right off
Seems realistic.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
His son Andrew still works at the club. Not sure Steve’s health is 100%, also part of why he stepped down.
Thanks mate. I haven’t spoken to Andrew in ages. He’s still doing corporate partnerships or another role?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Seems realistic.
Bring back the old board. They got the premiership winning coach here. Why the fk were they overthrown anyway..ffs people are stupid. We had a quality coach and fkd him off and now we are in the hole worse then we've ever been. Had the fans not been sooking to get rid of Hasler cos he wasnt a bulldog in 17 we wouldn't be in this shit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s your opinion of our CEO DD?
I’m on the fence with Hill.
I don’t think he deserves some of the hate he gets on here but it’s clear there’s some big holes he needs to plug. Compared to his predecessor however he’s miles ahead.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And the hits just keep on coming! I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt until 2021 but I must admit my patience with this board is wearing very thin of late!

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m on the fence with Hill.
I don’t think he deserves some of the hate he gets on here but it’s clear there’s some big holes he needs to plug. Compared to his predecessor however he’s miles ahead.
I have always believed he was garbage. The previous board stuffed up with hiring him and the current board is outright neglectful keeping him on. He doesn’t even get a rating compared to all other club CEO’s. As much as some people dislike Castle, our front office/sponsors etc were firing when she was in. Hill can’t even maintain let alone inspire and lead.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lynne needs to fall on her sword.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bring back the old board. They got the premiership winning coach here. Why the fk were they overthrown anyway..ffs people are stupid. We had a quality coach and fkd him off and now we are in the hole worse then we've ever been. Had the fans not been sooking to get rid of Hasler cos he wasnt a bulldog in 17 we wouldn't be in this shit
Dib and Castle had to go for ruining (absolutely F'ing it and we lost all of our best players) our salary cap for three years. Hasler was collateral damage (I would of kept him).

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lynne needs to fall on her sword.
Lynne and the rest, no band aid bullshit by the current board. There all just as rotten as each other. Hill, Price and all the other job for the boys recent recruits also.