Board meeting next week. Please stand outside and pressure them to dump Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
....or they will be shown the door ASAP. Des aint a footy God (although he acts like one - arrogant prick he is). He aint a genius. He's an ex footballer. After every pre-season I hope our team is going to have new tactics, new set moves for attack, our halves are going to have improved kicking and passing games but NO nothing ever changes and if you think it will next year keep dreaming. The only thing Des dreams of is consistency - consistency in completions.

Last edited:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you wanna really prove a point and make them angry I'll tell that bloke on the kennel to go to the Leagues club bathroom with Vaseline. Raelene will be furious

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Who are the better options for coach though
If Paul green wasn't given the job at the cowboys, would the people on here be happy if we were linked to him or signed him? Fu3k no.
Point is, other people need to be given an opportunity.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes you think Des will get Foran ? He rejected Des 2 times previously. Foran won't deal with Des's manager who was Foran's previous manager. Under Des we've already had 5 years of rebuilding virtually but we're not getting any better just worse

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody from Manly's 2011 premiership winning team is broken either physically, mentally or both.

Stewart, Matai, Lyon, Ballin, Watbro, Williams, DCE, Foran, Hasler, Toovey. That generation is finished

Bring in fresh, new, young blood

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes you think Des will get Foran ? He rejected Des 2 times previously. Foran won't deal with Des's manager who was Foran's previous manager. Under Des we've already had 5 years of rebuilding virtually but we're not getting any better just worse
Why would Forans manager have to deal with des manager?? Wouldn't Forans manager be dealing with the bulldogs board?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are the better options for coach though
I remember a time when nearly half the first grade coaches at the same time were all previously from the Bulldogs - Anderson, Folkes, Hagan, Lamb, Ryan, Langmack lol. What is going on with our club producing coaches???
Therefore, I would take a chance on Dean Pay - they say he is doing great things with NSW under 20's

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeeaaaaaaahhh NO

I'd rather Des + Foran than No Des + No Foran + 5 odd years of rebuilding when players up and leave.
We are already in a hole with or without Foran, so we still need a rebuild.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember a time when nearly half the first grade coaches at the same time were all previously from the Bulldogs - Anderson, Folkes, Hagan, Lamb, Ryan, Langmack lol. What is going on with our club producing coaches???
Therefore, I would take a chance on Dean Pay - they say he is doing great things with NSW under 20's
It's fairly easy to coach the best of the best that NSW has to offer!!! Even if they are under 20's.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what fucken coach would want the job ???

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since there are no better coaches to rplace Des next best option is to sack Raelene.....im sick of her lies...

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you wanna really prove a point and make them angry I'll tell that bloke on the kennel to go to the Leagues club bathroom with Vaseline. Raelene will be furious
Another way to prove a point which would gain massive media exposure and attention is if the bulldogs fans rock up to games with their jerseys inside-out in protest of the way the club is run. That would send a strong message to the board that all of the fans have had enough and want to see the club make the necessary changes to improve our current state. It has worked in sports overseas, don't think it's ever been done in rugby league. If you really want to be heard thats how you do it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you think, as a fan, for one moment, that the club cares about you...

You are sadly in for a rude shock.

They don't.

No amount of protesting, jumping up and down, online petitions, or screaming from the rooftops will change that.

The board decide the CEO, the CEO decides the coach. That will never change.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you think, as a fan, for one moment, that the club cares about you...

You are sadly in for a rude shock.

They don't.

No amount of protesting, jumping up and down, online petitions, or screaming from the rooftops will change that.

The board decide the CEO, the CEO decides the coach. That will never change.
And the club members (fans) decide the board.....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since there are no better coaches to rplace Des next best option is to sack Raelene.....im sick of her lies...
Besides blogging with the boss where she lies through her teeth her greatest achievement this year was turning all our players into hero cartoon characters. I'm so sick of the code of silence she has placed on our club re signings and retention. It feels like she slammed the door in our faces and only the inner sanctum knew what was happening in our club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.