Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The shit starts at the top here, just like any buisiness, i think even though i cant cop hasler and his crap, the bigger problem is dib, the guy is a muppet.

Get some balls, be accountable like everyone else has to be, piss this clown off and guaranteed hasler wouldnt last long.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It shouldn't matter what the results are though. It's clear that he isn't the right man for the job and has been afforded every opportunity possible and all the time, money and power any other coach would dream of.

And after all of that Hasler is still arrogant and stubborn enough to not take any ownership or responsibility for anything. Even when we're all calling for his head he doesn't acknowledge any issues whatsoever. It's maddening.

That alone is a fireable offence because he refuses to change things and listen to anyone after five years or failure and regression.

But again, it's the clubs fault for not acting. They're the ones that deserve most of the blame and paying for more of Hasler's rubbish with the fans money!
http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so for anyone who didn't read it:
C'mon Doggies fans, let's get real

Memo Canterbury fans: It's not your God-given right to play finals footy every season.
Bulldogs supporters must be the most passionate, noisy and staunch in rugby league.

They go ballistic on social media after each loss, coach Des Hasler being their primary target.
I can't help but respect and admire the absolute passion and love they have for their struggling club this year.
But every club has to lose. They have to learn to suck it up.
Some clubs wait years for a finals appearance. Decades for a premiership.
Wests Tigers haven't played finals football since 2011. Parramatta has missed September every year since 2009.

Manly was in the finals year after year. Guess what? They've been missing for the past two seasons.

Cronulla waited 50 years for a premiership.
Canterbury expect to win. They have a ravenous hunger for success. A history of victory.
But Doggies fans need to know one thing: success in the NRL isn't guaranteed.
It's time to stop the nastiness after a loss. Just cop it on the chin.
Every club must confront hardship and failure.

What a fkn tosser. So what, we're supposed to accept being mediocre? Every coach cops it from fans when they're not doing well. Why are you singling us out for?
This guys a Tiggers supporter for sure...can only aspire to run 8th (and fails to do so consistently).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually read some of that! Haha. The 1st step was sociopaths are charming. Des has to be the most boring and least charismatic man to ever live. The rest of them were pretty spot on.

I liked the part about mass suicides. I feel they're coming pretty soon. I'm close to ending it all myself.
Yeah a bit rich thinking he's charming but his team are certainly under his spell.
I dont know the more I read the more he fit the profile.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would not make any difference at all, cause your source is obviously feeding you nothing but rubbish......... did you just Burp?

I can definitely back up this claim, i heard it as well from my guy, was supposed to have been gone, but fuck knows what happened in that boardroom. And why on earth would anyone want to reveal their source.... We just pass on what has happened....

But in saying that, look on Dessies face during that interview does not show someone who is 100% confident. A very contrasting face to the one at the start of the year before he was re-signed.

Wether its Hasler or any other coach, i just want things to change for the better and give us fans some hope...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can definitely back up this claim, i heard it as well from my guy, was supposed to have been gone, but fuck knows what happened in that boardroom. And why on earth would anyone want to reveal their source.... We just pass on what has happened....

But in saying that, look on Dessies face during that interview does not show someone who is 100% confident. A very contrasting face to the one at the start of the year before he was re-signed.

Wether its Hasler or any other coach, i just want things to change for the better and give us fans some hope...
Mate I share what I hear and I'm quite confident in my source.

Sure I can say something but something else happens, Well time passes from when I hear something and what happens (whether it is what I say or not)

People can choose either to believe me or not, it's up to them. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head

@Gotenks can confirm I called the whole tolman re signing shit ages before the media released it

I don't give every bit of information I hear because I don't want my source to get caught out talking and therefore I receive nothing because he's not getting anything

All I can say is it's up to people if they want to believe or not

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sure I can say something but something else happens, Well time passes from when I hear something and what happens (whether it is what I say or not)

People can choose either to believe me or not, it's up to them. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head

@Gotenks can confirm I called the whole tolman re signing shit ages before the media released it

I don't give every bit of information I hear because I don't want my source to get caught out talking and therefore I receive nothing because he's not getting anything

I understand where you are coming from, I asked your source not because I did not believe you, I had no reason not to believe you and still don't....I guess I was hoping that you could have generalised with our giving up your source........ I appreciate your post!!:blush:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I hear ya dude. Most times i dont bother passing on info because people dont want to believe or if it doesnt happen they flame you. But in the case of Hasler, fuck knows how he survived..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from, I asked your source not because I did not believe you, I had no reason not to believe you and still don't....I guess I was hoping that you could have generalised with our giving up your source........ I appreciate your post!!:blush:
This wasn't really directed at you. It was more directed at someone else.

There was nothing really wrong with you questioning.my source, You said it in a reasonable way.

It's just that I can't reveal my source because either

• He'll get the shits with me
  • Someone will find out that he talks and then he gets nothing therefore I get nothing
  • He gets into shit for talking

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HASLER’S PAPERS STAMPED

Canterbury is denying coach Des Hasler’s future is uncertain, but Fox Sports’ chief rugby league reporter James Hooper has other ideas.

The Bulldogs held a board meeting on Tuesday but have denied it was to discuss the future of the coach, who signed a new contract just a couple of months ago.

Hooper told NRL Tonight he believes the club has already decided to sack Hasler.

“The Dogs are in damage control, they are adamant Des fronted the board as part of due process and there was nothing to see at all,” Hooper said.

“The rumblings continue from current players, also from retired champions in regards to how much longer their coach Des Hasler will hang on at Belmore.

“He’s hung on for now but I’d be very surprised if he is the coach of Canterbury next season.”

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HASLER’S PAPERS STAMPED

Canterbury is denying coach Des Hasler’s future is uncertain, but Fox Sports’ chief rugby league reporter James Hooper has other ideas.

The Bulldogs held a board meeting on Tuesday but have denied it was to discuss the future of the coach, who signed a new contract just a couple of months ago.

Hooper told NRL Tonight he believes the club has already decided to sack Hasler.

“The Dogs are in damage control, they are adamant Des fronted the board as part of due process and there was nothing to see at all,” Hooper said.

“The rumblings continue from current players, also from retired champions in regards to how much longer their coach Des Hasler will hang on at Belmore.

“He’s hung on for now but I’d be very surprised if he is the coach of Canterbury next season.”
I think what is interesting about Hoops or any other journo, is that when they report a scoop, I do not think they are necessarily bullshitting. I think what they're doing is getting opinions from people on the inside and then displaying it as facts. Truth is, these kind of decisions rarely trickle down from the people making decision, so whatever info they get from what could be 'senior' people is probably just heresay.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think what is interesting about Hoops or any other journo, is that when they report a scoop, I do not think they are necessarily bullshitting. I think what they're doing is getting opinions from people on the inside and then displaying it as facts. Truth is, these kind of decisions rarely trickle down from the people making decision, so whatever info they get from what could be 'senior' people is probably just heresay.
He sees Ennis on fox nrl and guaranteed Ennis is still.in contact with our players

Even Corey parker was starting to talk about our players being disgruntled(before that useless turd Steve roach cut him off) And parker is best friends with Ennis

I reckon Ennis knows he's limited in what he can say but he's definitely leaking to the others on fox nrl

Thus far I've only seen Paul Kent sticking up for hasler, and that's obvious that Kent is mates with Des

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that Hasler hasn't been fired yet and was re-signed in the first place.

But it really is only a matter of time. Hack journalists like Hooper will eat this up and this story will only intensity while fans bay for blood.

Eventually he'll be sacked. By the end of the year most likely. It's more when than if. But the waiting is the part that makes us have to suffer a little longer til the end of he season.

Hopefully we lose by 30 every game til the end of the year so Hasler never gets another job again.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that Hasler hasn't been fired yet and was re-signed in the first place.

But it really is onky a matter of time. Hack journalists like Hooper will eat this up and this story will only intensity while fans bay for blood.

It's more when than if. But the waiting is the part that makes us have to suffer a little longer.
Hooper is the Weedler of fox sports

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hooper is the Weedler of fox sports
Haha. Oh man, Weedler is such a parasite. He'll be feasting on this story day and night. It's great. The more these fools run with this story the sooner Hasler gets fired.

They wanted a circus, then let's enjoy the show!

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
What so we're waiting for another team to fail so we can grab their coach? Hardly an improvement
Please enlighten me how the Dogs have improved under Des Hasler?

Over $7m in salary paid to Des along with $40m pumped into the football department.

Since Des has been at the helm, the till has almost clicked over $50m in expenditures with no results to show for the investment.

The deluded here who think the Leagues club are not going to pay Des out of his contract after pissing up close to $50m since 2012, really need to start taking photos of Des down from their bedroom walls and wake up to reality.

Hasler wont be at Canterbury in 2018, like it or not

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please enlighten me how the Dogs have improved under Des Hasler?

Over $7m in salary paid to Des along with $40m pumped into the football department.

Since Des has been at the helm, the till has almost clicked over $50m in expenditures with no results to show for the investment.

The deluded here who think the Leagues club are not going to pay Des out of his contract after pissing up close to $50m since 2012, really need to start taking photos of Des down from their bedroom walls and wake up to reality.

Hasler wont be at Canterbury in 2018, like it or not
everything you have just said makes perfect sense, however this board now has a track records of doing things that don't make sense... I hope you are right ..

Status
Not open for further replies.