Bmozzle rushed himself for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am not happy at all with Brett Morris rushing back to get one game in so he could play in Origin.

that s%^ piS#$ me right off.

The hammy isnt a injury to play with or rush back. I fear he is going to re-injure him self and redo that hammy again.

F$% the origin. I love jamie lyon, he gave up the rep crap, club footy or die.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully doesn't get to much work on the wing and hopefully no Injurys for our boys

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope they coast, I have a good feeling hodko is going to get hooked and we are going for a great run towards the finals.

I just DONT need injuries to key players. I do not like origin, i know players think its more important then the grand final, but its not.

Grand final defines winners. Origin is a straight money grab. King Wally my arse, not one grand final win.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put origin aside, how do you know he was rushed back?

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Put origin aside, how do you know he was rushed back?
I saw a article that brett morris text messaged laurie daley saying he was ready and daley said " lets see how you pull up"

I do not think he is 100%, would he have come back if Origin wasn't a factor??

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
for $30k id have sex with magic johnson (if he provided me with whatever drugs he is on afterwards)

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep Rod is right. Although Club should come before State, you get $30k or more for each Origin played. That is a pretty frigging sweet bonus, especially if you play all 3. I can see why they want this and would risk injury over it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
30k a lot of money, I don't blame these guys for rushing back!!! I'm sure we would rush back from an injury to work for 30 gorillas

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw a article that brett morris text messaged laurie daley saying he was ready and daley said " lets see how you pull up"

I do not think he is 100%, would he have come back if Origin wasn't a factor??

agree ... after the game he did not sound 100% he would pull up ok this morning after yesterdays game

me thinks you are correct

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know its annoying that he comes back for one game then goes to origin but I honestly can't see our club who pays him 600k saying you can rush back early (even though you're not 100%) and play origin and risk being out for the rest of the season.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't want any of my players to become a Paul Gallen. 800k to play 9 games a year but always ready for orgin

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they coast, I have a good feeling hodko is going to get hooked and we are going for a great run towards the finals.

I just DONT need injuries to key players. I do not like origin, i know players think its more important then the grand final, but its not.

Grand final defines winners. Origin is a straight money grab. King Wally my arse, not one grand final win.
re: "King Wally" and Origin.
100% Agree. Overrated "immortal" and did nothing at ARL level in a virtual state of origin brisbane side. I'll take Mortimer or Lamb over Wally any day.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know its annoying that he comes back for one game then goes to origin but I honestly can't see our club who pays him 600k saying you can rush back early (even though you're not 100%) and play origin and risk being out for the rest of the season.
This.
Our doctors and physios make the final decision.
Also, because of the nature of the injury, they would've been instructed to "give him a real workout". If he wasn't right, he wouldnt have passed fit.

Sucks that we're gonna lose him after one game back though.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no proof at all he rushed back just for that.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
re: "King Wally" and Origin.
100% Agree. Overrated "immortal" and did nothing at ARL level in a virtual state of origin brisbane side. I'll take Mortimer or Lamb over Wally any day.
Lol. Good knowledge of rugby league

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's no proof at all he rushed back just for that.
Do not need "proof"

it is common sense, his out for all these weeks, he knows that if he plays one game daley will pick him and then he can not bother with bulldog game and training instead settle for Origin.

It upsets me cause we have so many players in Origin and thier is a HIGH chance one of our players will get injured, I have a feeling it's brett morris.

I do not think his 90%, I doubt any of them are 100% but its the way they turn their back on the club is what makes my piss boil.

Would he rush back for hasler? would he text hasler and say "please dont forget to add me in the lineup"

around this time most origin players, especially gallen couldn't care if their club burnt down. "I will die for the blues jersey" what a wank.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't want any of my players to become a Paul Gallen. 800k to play 9 games a year but always ready for orgin
This is my favourite post today.

Gallen, Peptide taking junkie..this clown specifically plays for Origin and Origin alone. He wanted to play in game one, laurie was against it, he was training with them up until game 1, the fat F$% should of been helping out his club at the shire.

Gallen is a front running douche, he will get hit hard and get embarrased and then start a melee. Paul is dumb as a box of rocks.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a walk-in rep player. We knew he would be unavailable for us during this period regardless of match fitness when we signed him so i guess we cant complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.