BMoz or Rona - Who was the better buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They've both been exceptional buys, and have both performed very well this year.

With Bmoz, we got tried and tested speedster, who can also provide leadership.

With Rona, we got a surprise packet born try scorer, on less coin, and the potential for a long-term future star.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've both been exceptional buys, and have both performed very well this year.

With Rona, we got a surprise packet born try scorer, on less coin, and the potential for a long-term future star.
Big question.

If we look at it in terms of cost then you would have to say Rona. On the other hand for experience and proven try scoring ability you would say BMoz.

Which ever way you want to look at it they have both been great for us.

Does anyone else think that Curtis played wounded last night?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
rona because he has been utilized more, morris has been injured

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd say b-moz. Just because of the threat he poses. Finally we can convert line breaks into points.
Rona has been great, a real tryscorer, but I think he needs to work on his agility a little. He seems to make good decisions while defending, but has been exposed by kicks in behind. Looks like he's a little slow to turn.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rona needs to get involved more.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
rona because he has been utilized more, morris has been injured
Cheers mate, once again that is another fair point. Did not even think about time on the field.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morris I thought he was fantastic last night against the Bronx.. He is our X factor..

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As happy as I am with both, we still lack an outside back with great footwork. Morris has great speed and strength, but he needs to be given space - he can't really create the space for himself.

Mbye seems to have the best footwork in our squad. When he runs the ball he looks threatening every time.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard comparison tbh. Brett is playing out of position but he has played well and is getting better, he's only a stop gap and I can see him going back to the wing for the back end of his contract (depending on how long Abbey takes to come good). Rona has come straight in and played well.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Both awesome buys, but if I had to pick just one I'd say Rona. Early on in his career and outstanding value for what he does on the field, guys like him are really important to having a strong team (that is under the salary cap)

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Rona without a doubt. Came over on chump change.

Bmoz on the other hand is just a winger used to doing very little, filling in at fb and earning top dollar.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rona would be even better
If a certain someone passed him the ball

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we had bmoz uninjured till now we would ve been much higher on the ladder

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rona without a doubt. Came over on chump change.

Bmoz on the other hand is just a winger used to doing very little, filling in at fb and earning top dollar.
Rona didn't come over on chump change though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Morris didn't get injured in the Rabbitohs game and we won it id say Morris he was on fire before that game and injury. But atleast I was correct in saying Rona shits all over Thompson when everyone else was calling me crazy and have no idea. Guess yall have no clue. Especially the guy who called me out making a thread for me lol.
P.s yes I hold grudges on the kennel

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rona would be even better
If a certain someone passed him the ball
Yeah Joshy hogged it again last night, Hasler needs to give him a spray and remind him it's a team sport, if someone else has the oppurtunity to score a try you give it to them and not let your pride get in the way. He and lafai are the biggest ball hogs

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally I thinkBMoz and Curtis are on a par. Two different players in different positions both putting in stellar performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.