RFM
S.Katoa
Napa
Okunbor
Schoupp
Smith
Waddell
Wakeham

That's 12 then you could realistically say we haven't replaced DWZ & we are also 2 down on our 30 man squad before that, so you could say 15.

THEN next week we add Seumanfagai & JMK (both suspended) & that will be 17 out against the Roosters.

AND on top of that we had the weakest squad in the comp, a virtual reserve grade side.

What are the Harold Matts boys doing next weekend?

I admire the interest and passion being shown about selections, injuries, availabilities and the like but lets face it - we're fucked !
- whichever way you look at it. While it kills me, we have to adopt realism and look to next year and spare ourselves of the beat up this year. The guys that will be retained need to be trialled in their proposed positions. Our key positions, not currently covered, must be seriously ramped up when we can (November or bloody whenever). I'm not telling anyone anything new
but key positions have not been covered for a long time. We are bloody passionate supporters. We would continue following our lot if we were relocated to Woola Ma kanka. Don't know where it is but I'd give it a go. It seems 2004 was a lifetime ago and its a bit disappointing and embarrassing when that body waved, former Penrith premadonna got us to two GFs and then fucked us over.
Blow out scores are in vogue at the moment and I think it's good we are supporting the norm. Good teams are getting flogged, ordinary teams are getting flogged, middle of the road teams are getting flogged. The only lot not getting flogged are the refeeres. Maybe the feather duster might instill the understanding of how their actions determine results, and blowous, moreso than ever. Consistency has been an issue for 100 years. Get rid of this 6 again shite. Only Bulldog funs will be going to games soon. Even at Woola Ma fuckin Kanka !

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rule changes just highlight the disparity in playing talent and a general lack of quality players. You can't implement rules that speed the game up and fatigue players more and not expect blowout scores

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why alter rules to aid the shit teams. Why punish Penrith Storm Parra South’s etc..No way can we go back to wrestling. Everyone was turning off because the game was boring. Swans won a game on weekend by 100 points. Shit happens, bet media don’t go on about this like typical league muppets
Why alter the rules in the first place?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why alter the rules in the first place?
Personally I think the game was getting boring. Everyone says they want a contest. These games were only exciting in the last 5 mins, the previous 75 mins were a bore.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Petition against VLANDYS HAS OVER 115 Signatures
Sign & SHARE