Opinion Blake Taffee

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You ask me KD, I’d say if Fox was released today and Wilson replaces him. You ain’t loose fuckin nothing. In fact, we save $$$
I was pretty annoyed Wilson lost his spot in favour of Tracey TBH.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taaffe is the fullback until we sign someone better. There is really no other option with the players we have now.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a taafe fan but he played well obviously fired up cause its sths tracey to fb wilson in

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Taffee is to continue to be fullback we can't carry players like Fox on the wing. Wilson and Kiraz have to be wingers as they will make hard carries.
Wilson doesn’t carry it harder than Fox

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
his one on one tackle to stop a break in the 2nd half was great. Plus without his attacking play, we probably wouldnt of scored 2 tries.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe not, bit he does it equally well and more often than fox
The Fox's body is really starting to let him down to the point I'm not confident anymore of him even making through a game uninjured.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro, when the games on im as fkn angry as anyone at a loss but afterwards and when im sober you can see the development of the squad. We are missing a dominant middle and a class seven to bring it together.
Na, get these frauds out of my club.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you not seen anything positive on the field this year?
Defence is a lot more cohesive this year. Everybody is working a lot harder. Attack is still frustrating. But guys like Curran give us a nice point of difference