• Bench as second hooker

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • NSW Cup

Votes: 22 12.8%

• Total voters

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big pre season to decide where a couple of guys fit best for 2024.
Idk if he will play utility though, can't play anywhere in the forwards.
Also who is actually confirmed as signed so far idk for sure.
A list would be good and similarly details of known departures in the same thread.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taaffe showed today that he can be a part of the attacking structure, either at fullback or in the halves. He has the ability to see where the play needs to go and be there to take advantage. Reminds me of Terry Lamb.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear I saw a stat last night that Taffe has played 10 games and averages 74m per game. That’s kinda low for a FB, right?
One of his traits is he takes every bit of space on offer when he returns the ball, like he almost sprints back to meet the defensive line to make up for his lack of post contact metres.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Have a look at Reese walsh and Dylan Edwards in the GF last night... taffe isnt 10% the player those 2 are..

Taffe is a back up utility who will only be chosen to cover injuries... thats it...

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have a look at Reese walsh and Dylan Edwards in the GF last night... taffe isnt 10% the player those 2 are..

Taffe is a back up utility who will only be chosen to cover injuries... thats it...
Makes me wonder if he’s viewed as half at our club because his output for a FB is very low.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if he’s viewed as half at our club because his output for a FB is very low.
In all honesty, i think Gould bought him to cover all bases. We learnt earlier on this year that we have no proper depth. Taffe can come in and cover Fb , halves and even dummy half incase of another run of injuries.
That's all he is good for. He doesn't deserve a start over Kiraz or Chricton or whoever else starts FB. Even Papalii would be a better choice to start the season.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brian Kelly just palmed him off to setup an easy try.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would people rather we play, Perham or Taaffe?