Votes: 14 8.1%
  • NSW Cup

Votes: 22 12.8%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fullback. Switched to the halves in sg ball, won jersey flegg as a half then moved back to fullback.. his junior resume isn't overly impressive.. played indigenous rep teams but doesn't look like he made nsw throughout his junior years
Hold up!
Are you saying he is aboriginal?!

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
34 ppl voting for him so far to be FB.. lol

He is Nsw cup material at best.

2024, replace 1 dud in Perham and replace him with another dud in Taffe.. great logic
Hard.

It'll be Critta with a full pre season under his belt at fullback who'll make that position his own next year.

People are over thinking this

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7. He is a former NSW under 19's halfback. Partnered with Burton at 5/8 remember. Sexton is average or below.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was bought as challenge to Sexton, there's no thought to him being a fullback.

Fullback will be critta, backup blake wilson

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Will play 14 I think. In the event of injuries he can fill in at 1,6,7.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won’t happen but I would play him at 6.

1. Crichton
2. Kiraz/Skeleton
3. Xerri
4. Burton
5. JAC
6. Taaffe
7. Sexton

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The problem we have if Taaffe is #1.
It means Crichton would be centre, which is detrimental to Xerri, Skelton and other centre prospects we do have, because Burton should be the other centre...
We unfortunately are stacked in the backs, but have poor halves and forwards.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is white with a Dutch name.
I’m not buying it.
This is Nasheed saying he loves with 8 ppl to get Covid payments all over again
Up to you not to buy it, don't know why I would chose to lie about his ethnicity...

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
At least with Taafe and Mann (if signed) there are 2 NRL standard players that can play 5/8 putting some much needed pressure on Burton to perform or get switched to centre or if Xerri and Crichton are killing it to get dropped.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Full back till Joash is ready.
I thinks Chrichton will play in the centres where he is most dangerous. Once Joash is ready Taffe can be a 14 for us .
Exactly this!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
The problem we have if Taaffe is #1.
It means Crichton would be centre, which is detrimental to Xerri, Skelton and other centre prospects we do have, because Burton should be the other centre...
We unfortunately are stacked in the backs, but have poor halves and forwards.
You are right I think we need to do some player swaps in the off season , with someone like Canberra who have the opposite problem. Although who knows Xerri may turn into a second rower seeing how short we are there, takes a bit of the pressure off. Would have loved to have seen more of Samrani this year he is a Smokey for a centre spot as well.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
34 ppl voting for him so far to be FB.. lol

He is Nsw cup material at best.

2024, replace 1 dud in Perham and replace him with another dud in Taffe.. great logic
To be fair (And I agree with you he is still one of the worst fullbacks in the nrl) he has played in a Grand Final as a fullback and did ok. He has played 27 nrl games or so. Perham came in having played a handful of games over many years as an outside back and was nothing more than an injury replacement at nrl level. Even with a full team Taaffe probably still plays as a 14 for souths. Hayze on the other hand would most likely be a centre in Reserve grade.

But I agree. Handy player. But definitely not the messiah. Also would be a handy 1, 6 or 14 and fullback would be his weaker position. Makes sense as a 14.