Bike Privilege

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should cyclists display a registration plate or remain anonymous while being a menace on the roads?

It seems they go on a egotrip if they dont get their own way...just like a vegan or, feminazi.... i wonder if cyclists would still act like karens if they were able to be identifiable

Discuss

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should all get their gross greyhound looking bodies off the road altogether, I don't want to see them wearing licra ever again it burns my eyes.
Go on the footpaths you imbosils and wear something different.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s another example of minority groups pushing around the big guys. Society allows this.

In the olden day the big guy always smacked around the little guy. A car should never have to give way to a cyclist who doesn’t even pay for registration.

I wait for the day I can see a big puddle , speed through it and drench the cyclist

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should all get their gross greyhound looking bodies off the road altogether, I don't want to see them wearing licra ever again it burns my eyes.
Go on the footpaths you imbosils and wear something different.
I ride mountain bikes so many trails to do not to get in cars way occasionally have to road ride to get to destination, but I stay the fuck away from vehicles and pedestrians, as far as outfits yeah fuck that black tshirt and normal shorts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I ride mountain bikes so many trails to do not to get in cars way occasionally have to road ride to get to destination, but I stay the fuck away from vehicles and pedestrians, as far as outfits yeah fuck that black tshirt and normal shorts
This you?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
This you?
This poor **** must've just rode past Panthers training. Stephen Chrichton and a few of those suss bastards gave him a pillaging.

Either that or he saw South Of Heaven's banana advice but taped his banana to the seat instead of the frame.