Bike Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what is this new thing coming in on March 1st, everybody on a bike must carry photo identification or you will be fined $100

lol for what possible reason are they doing this other than to find a new way to fine people, they say it is a safety thing but wtf difference does it make if someone on a bike has ID or not

how about next idea they bring in you need an ID to walk on the footpath to improve safety

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Cyclists are often involved in accidents with vehicles - this is probably trying to provide some accountability instead of '**** off I have no ID' ? *shrugs*

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it is a great idea, sadly SOME cyclists feel entitled on the road and can cause accidents and issues, this is the exception to the rule of course as most are responsible road users.
Cyclists at the moment have the benefit of anonymity, which, no other road user has. ID is the way to go.

Do not mistake me, it is dangerous being a bike rider on the road (Be it Bicycle or Motorbike), as you are smaller and more easily missed. This does not give you special powers or privileges. END RANT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I ****ing hate cyclists ffs. I deadset almost rammed a whole group of them once. Hog the whole ****ing lane and ride half the speed limit, ****ing tossers.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's been a long time coming.
I cycle and I don't mind this.
What's the point of having rules, if you've no way of enforcing them ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Cyclists are often involved in accidents with vehicles - this is probably trying to provide some accountability instead of '**** off I have no ID' ? *shrugs*
i was once fined for having no ticket on the train because i forgot my wallet at home and they refused to let me leave until they were satisfied that i was me, im sure this is currently the situation for accidents

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i was once fined for having no ticket on the train because i forgot my wallet at home and they refused to let me leave until they were satisfied that i was me, im sure this is currently the situation for accidents
Bad ****.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What about MINOR incidents where police aren't involved. You ride into the side of my parked car causing damage. "Mate, got no id, see ya"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I ****ing hate cyclists ffs. I deadset almost rammed a whole group of them once. Hog the whole ****ing lane and ride half the speed limit, ****ing tossers.
Me too. Almost took out an army of bicycles. Unfortunately the wall at the front of the bike shop got in the way.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What about MINOR incidents where police aren't involved. You ride into the side of my parked car causing damage. "Mate, got no id, see ya"
ask them for a phone number and call it, or ask them for a phone number of someone that can confirm who they are

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw im pretty sure that if there was a new law that required bike riders to get homosexually banged up the ass before each ride, then some people would agree with it because of how much they dislike the cyclists

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just another way to increase the states cash flow .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
btw im pretty sure that if there was a new law that required bike riders to get homosexually banged up the ass before each ride, then some people would agree with it because of how much they dislike the cyclists
You mean, more than they already do?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They can all get ****ed. Stupidest rule letting them use the roads. Plus I hate the clothes they wear. We don't want to see you baby sized packages or fat guts in your skin tight shirts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can all get ****ed. Stupidest rule letting them use the roads. Plus I hate the clothes they wear. We don't want to see you baby sized packages or fat guts in your skin tight shirts.
My boys lol
I absolutely detest the fukking parasites , yes the clothing is fukking gay and it bothers me .what bothers me most is when they are in a group of 15 plus riding at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning talking as loud as they can ( a great tip if they go directly pass your house and you know their routine broken bottles and sharp objects littered in their path works a treat but please clean up afterwards as inocent people need not be hurt. )
I usually see them most mornings and my morning greeting is some form of abuse . Go to a velodrome or bike path and stop being pretentious *****

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys think Sydney is bad? Come to Melb.... nothing but bike lanes in every street. These f*ckers are worse than roaches. They're f*cking everywhere.

Assholes ride to the front of traffic and turn to sit in front of the first car, wait for the green light, take off at the speed of a down syndrome child in a marathon and continue at a snails pace without a f*cking care in the world.

F*cking pieces of sh*t seriously believe they have the first right to the road above any other vehicle.

Nothing pleases me more than turning the radio on in the morning and hearing another bike has been hit by a car. Better start to the day than all the bl*wjobs in the world.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I put those scum in the same category as parking rangers and pedophiles.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My boys lol
I absolutely detest the fukking parasites , yes the clothing is fukking gay and it bothers me .what bothers me most is when they are in a group of 15 plus riding at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning talking as loud as they can ( a great tip if they go directly pass your house and you know their routine broken bottles and sharp objects littered in their path works a treat but please clean up afterwards as inocent people need not be hurt. )
I usually see them most mornings and my morning greeting is some form of abuse . Go to a velodrome or bike path and stop being pretentious *****
people set up traps on off road bike paths too, thats criminal activity especially if they set up a wire neck high

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
people set up traps on off road bike paths too, thats criminal activity especially if they set up a wire neck high
I wouldn't go that far to take off their heads just a flat tyre or a broken leg is ample

Status
Not open for further replies.