Biggest lol of the game

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the decision making in this team is just abysmal … their confidence is shot to pieces and that's all on the coach as far as I'm concerned.. As for Tolman.... clear instructions need to be given to him .. Get out of the way when we are on the front foot or you will get hooked and sent to reggies ...
It absolutely kills me when Tolman puts himself in that position.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
to jmk credit he had never seen one of them in a bulldog jersey before ....
A support player looming on inside
And these guys are professionals..lol

Whenever we used to play tackle footy as kids and a break was made our whole team used to back up. And we were kids and did this. I really don’t understand that a Canterbury 1st grade team doesn’t have this very basic element of attacking football.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It absolutely kills me when Tolman puts himself in that position.
I can't knock Tolman here.

1. Why wasn't anyone else in that position steaming onto the ball? It's not like he got in anyone's way. He was just the only one who worked hard to be there.

2. Brown chose to use him. He could've backed himself to have a charge at the line and burrow over, he could've spun the ball wide to use Foran/outside backs. He instead chose to go short to Tolman. Tolman presents himself as an option. Doesn't have a gun to anyone's head to pass him the ball.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest laugh yesterday was seeing our team trudge out pretending to be of first grade standard
They are just dragging our clubs great name through the mud at the moment
Fucken shirt grabbing and not committing to any effort at all
Not that funny really

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The biggest laugh yesterday was seeing our team trudge out pretending to be of first grade standard
They are just dragging our clubs great name through the mud at the moment
Fucken shirt grabbing and not committing to any effort at all
Not that funny really
Actually a bloke impersonating a coach is probably worse

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't knock Tolman here.

1. Why wasn't anyone else in that position steaming onto the ball? It's not like he got in anyone's way. He was just the only one who worked hard to be there.

2. Brown chose to use him. He could've backed himself to have a charge at the line and burrow over, he could've spun the ball wide to use Foran/outside backs. He instead chose to go short to Tolman. Tolman presents himself as an option. Doesn't have a gun to anyone's head to pass him the ball.
I said the same thing in other posts. There are some people on this site who think Tolman is pushing people out of the way the get every pass.
I am as frustrated as any one that he ends up doing these wasted plays at the line but it is hardly his fault. The halves need to control our attack. Do you really think Tolman would get so much ball if Cronk was our Half back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said the same thing in other posts. There are some people on this site who think Tolman is pushing people out of the way the get every pass.
I am as frustrated as any one that he ends up doing these wasted plays at the line but it is hardly his fault. The halves need to control our attack. Do you really think Tolman would get so much ball if Cronk was our Half back.
It's actually not that hard to stay out of the play when its 4th or 5th you know unless hes chasing them stats cos hes the best prop in the game aye

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And these guys are professionals..lol

Whenever we used to play tackle footy as kids and a break was made our whole team used to back up. And we were kids and did this. I really don’t understand that a Canterbury 1st grade team doesn’t have this very basic element of attacking football.
It is clear as day that most of this bunch don’t give a flying f.... about our once great club and what extreme efforts past players went to make it that way
Feel sorry for guys like Tunks and P.Kelly who just ripped into everybody

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
When JMK made the break but didn’t pass to DWZ. I don’t know whether he was selfish or stupid or both for choosing to dummy. He shat the bed with that
I think he shit himself that there was support