Biggest lol of the game

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I saw that too. Literally started losing my shit at the TV and wondering why Meany or DWZ or Hopoate or ANYONE ELSE wasn't there!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when jmk made break and then the following play on the 5th nu brown goes back on the inside to guess who:
TOLMAN THE ****!! FFS can someone drag this bloke of the field
Bigger lol when he didn’t pass to a flying dwz!

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When JMK made the break but didn’t pass to DWZ. I don’t know whether he was selfish or stupid or both for choosing to dummy. He shat the bed with that

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
THE WHOLE 80 mins .!!!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK's first half was relatively good (apart from not passing to DWZ, like really?). But he disappeared in the 2nd half. What the fuck happened, was he tired, lazy or schooled by #payout to stop running?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When JMK made the break but didn’t pass to DWZ. I don’t know whether he was selfish or stupid or both for choosing to dummy. He shat the bed with that
The most frustrating thing is he did the exact same thing last week! They aren’t learning from their mistakes and that falls on Pay.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the decision making in this team is just abysmal … their confidence is shot to pieces and that's all on the coach as far as I'm concerned.. As for Tolman.... clear instructions need to be given to him .. Get out of the way when we are on the front foot or you will get hooked and sent to reggies ...

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when jmk made break and then the following play on the 5th nu brown goes back on the inside to guess who:
TOLMAN THE ****!! FFS can someone drag this bloke of the field
Bigger lol when he didn’t pass to a flying dwz!
Both these examples pretty much sum up the dogs in 2019.
You have one simple job to do and you find a way to fuck it up.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With the 4 passes to forwards trying to crash over the try line. No tbought of using the backs. Just dumb neandathal play...Roosters ate it up.

Rivalled our "worst ever set of 6" from a few years ago!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone has mentioned this. When jmk (i think) kicked to in goal and manu just watched the ball rolling dead without any pressure. I thought that was bad cos the ball was in the in goal area for a while

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Atleast we are seeing add-lib footy and playing what's in front of them instead of the same old Tolman on the 4th hey.........

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone has mentioned this. When jmk (i think) kicked to in goal and manu just watched the ball rolling dead without any pressure. I thought that was bad cos the ball was in the in goal area for a while
That was Brown's kick and RFM was held back by Cronk on the play. Should have been a penalty but still should have been more chasing the kick other than just RFM.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Atleast we are seeing add-lib footy and playing what's in front of them instead of the same old Tolman on the 4th hey.........
We did do a Tolman on the 5th though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one is catching a flying dwz from there
For sure he looked lightning fast when he came up on the inside. This team had a unique ability to make simple things look so hard....