Big Macs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do fat people eat at red rooster? Why don't they eat in their warehouses?
this one spins me out. they hate being judged for being fat, but they love the release of endorphins that eating gives them so yeah the 30 seconds of happiness makes it all worth it

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moe, what is that red sauce they use for the zinger tower? I love it.
On the supercharged one?

Normally they just use mayonaise. But for the other one they use supercharged sauce. fcked if i know what's in it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the supercharged one?

Normally they just use mayonaise. But for the other one they use supercharged sauce. fcked if i know what's in it
No, not that one. The zinger tower has this red sauce, it's some kind of tomato sauce but tangy. What is it?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do fat people eat at red rooster? Why don't they eat in their warehouses?
Just in case their two large Strip Sub Combo's don't fill them up and they need a couple of Rooster Rolls for dessert. It takes a lot of effort for these fat ****s just to get into the store so you have to give them credit for that. The 15 metre walk from the carpark to the counter makes them thirsty so that probably explains why they can smash down 1.25L of Coke in 10 minutes along with enough food to last a normal human a week.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, not that one. The zinger tower has this red sauce, it's some kind of tomato sauce but tangy. What is it?
Tangy tomato sauce?

lol, i have no idea.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just in case their two large Strip Sub Combo's don't fill them up and they need a couple of Rooster Rolls for dessert. It takes a lot of effort for these fat ****s just to get into the store so you have to give them credit for that. The 15 metre walk from the carpark to the counter makes them thirsty so that probably explains why they can smash down 1.25L of Coke in 10 minutes along with enough food to last a normal human a week.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I literally LOL'ed at that.

Tangy tomato sauce?

lol, i have no idea.
You're helpful! :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little off topic, Is there anything worse than seeing a really fat person hooking into a couple of burgers and chips?
I saw this bushpig eating two large meals at Reddies once, two Cokes and everything and it honestly turned me off from eating. It was like being at the Zoo seeing this really fat pig in her natural environment, shovelling it down as if it were going to run away. I just couldn't look away as she ate it so fast then polished off the two cokes.
:( Sorry.
I'm never eating fast food in public ever again, if that's what you t*rds think! Haha

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian! You know its against the rules to post private facebook pics! I demand you remove that at once!

:p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone seen that doco called "The 750 pound man"? Fck, it's sad. Granted it's his fault, and partially his wife's. but how do you let yourself get to be that size?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen that doco called "The 750 pound man"? Fck, it's sad. Granted it's his fault, and partially his wife's. but how do you let yourself get to be that size?
i don't even know how people get to 200kg. i will never forget working on a medical ward recently...double sized wheelchairs, too fat for clothing, and most were missing their legs from type 2 diabetes. ****ing foul.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i don't even know how people get to 200kg.
They just don't care! At a place I used to work at they had a cafeteria for all the workers there and there was a woman who must have been around 200kgs. She used to eat bacon and eggs for breakfast everyday, wash it down with a coke or milkshake, and always get two servings of the meals they had. They had ice cream there as well and one day I was getting some and she ordered some while next to me and as the staff lady was putting on the chocolate topping, the bushpig says to her " plenty of toppin' ". It still haunts me now and this was about 15 years ago! She was a disgrace and it made me sick every time I saw her.

The other thing that gets to me is when you see bushpigs on motorised scooters because they have let themselves go that far that they cbf walking, or simply can't walk without snapping their ankles. It makes me sick! I'm a bit tubby but how the **** do you let yourself get 50kgs overweight?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just don't care! At a place I used to work at they had a cafeteria for all the workers there and there was a woman who must have been around 200kgs. She used to eat bacon and eggs for breakfast everyday, wash it down with a coke or milkshake, and always get two servings of the meals they had. They had ice cream there as well and one day I was getting some and she ordered some while next to me and as the staff lady was putting on the chocolate topping, the bushpig says to her " plenty of toppin' ". It still haunts me now and this was about 15 years ago! She was a disgrace and it made me sick every time I saw her.

The other thing that gets to me is when you see bushpigs on motorised scooters because they have let themselves go that far that they cbf walking, or simply can't walk without snapping their ankles. It makes me sick! I'm a bit tubby but how the **** do you let yourself get 50kgs overweight?
that's awful. wow.

worst part about when they get that fat? they can't wipe their own ass.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
can we stop talking about obese stories... my thread is about fast food not being big enough... grrrrrr lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
after eating american maccas, aussie maccas just isn't the same.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I took my kids to maccas for dinner and decided I would grab some Reddies on the way home, but I was starving so I had two cheeseburgers, about 6 nuggets that my kids didn't eat and half of a large chips. Went to Reddies to get my strip sub combo and ordered it before noticing these Chicken strips they had, so I grabbed two of them as well. **** do I feel like a pig now!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oporto is ****. the usa has so many awesome take away places, and i LOVED jack in the box's $1 menu. so many burgers
well obviously you and me have different taste buds

Status
Not open for further replies.