Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same! It has lettuce on it afterall!
How good is the bread? So soft yet crunchy at the same time. It's also warm....

FMD.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Medium, what a queer.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha. I might make some sauce later if I'm lucky.
HAHAHAHAHA! This is all Rachel's fault with her innuendo and baiting.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do it!

I just smashed a medium qaurter meal + a fillet burger.
I was supposed to get Maccas for Mason's birthday on Wednesday but we didn't end up taking them cause they were loaded up on lollies and chips. I'll see if I can sway him to have Reddies instead!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was gonna do a large but the drink always screws me! Plus I figured the extra burger I already looked like a fat****!
Does the drink call you after? FFS! STOP IT!

Fat ****? Pfft. It's hot.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was supposed to get Maccas for Mason's birthday on Wednesday but we didn't end up taking them cause they were loaded up on lollies and chips. I'll see if I can sway him to have Reddies instead!
Aw cute make him go RR! Maccas is so cliche for kids bdays :P They do have awesome ice cream cake!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A little off topic, Is there anything worse than seeing a really fat person hooking into a couple of burgers and chips?
I saw this bushpig eating two large meals at Reddies once, two Cokes and everything and it honestly turned me off from eating. It was like being at the Zoo seeing this really fat pig in her natural environment, shovelling it down as if it were going to run away. I just couldn't look away as she ate it so fast then polished off the two cokes.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A little off topic, Is there anything worse than seeing a really fat person hooking into a couple of burgers and chips?
I saw this bushpig eating two large meals at Reddies once, two Cokes and everything and it honestly turned me off from eating. It was like being at the Zoo seeing this really fat pig in her natural environment, shovelling it down as if it were going to run away. I just couldn't look away as she ate it so fast then polished off the two cokes.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

TBH, I like those people, I look down at my gut and say "I'm not too bad" :p

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When I worked at reddies my favourite was having obese families come in and order like 3 or 4 family meals between them. THEN I just automatically put in pepsi/cokes and they go "what do you think we are pigs" we want diet.

yes. CLEARLY diet!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha.

TBH, I like those people, I look down at my gut and say "I'm not too bad" :p
LOL. I was just thinking, "If I keep eating this **** I will turn into her." I didn't enjoy my meal after that. Seeing really fat young kids doing it and drinking Coke makes me sick too. These kids will be flamed about their weight because of their fat **** parents laziness.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
back in high school i too was sadly a fast food employee. while working at red rooster one day, this unbelievably enormous behemoth of a woman came in, ordered a whole roast chicken dinner meal thing to herself but made sure she bought a 1.25L bottle of diet coke to go with it. it was like watching a car crash...you know you don't really want to watch but you can't help but stare. scared me off red rooster for life.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
4 and a half years KFC veteran

*pounds chest twice*

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I worked at reddies my favourite was having obese families come in and order like 3 or 4 family meals between them. THEN I just automatically put in pepsi/cokes and they go "what do you think we are pigs" we want diet.

yes. CLEARLY diet!
hahahaha. The Diet drink will make all the difference!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do fat people eat at red rooster? Why don't they eat in their warehouses?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I was just thinking, "If I keep eating this **** I will turn into her." I didn't enjoy my meal after that. Seeing really fat young kids doing it and drinking Coke makes me sick too. These kids will be flamed about their weight because of their fat **** parents laziness.
because of childhood obesity i would honestly like to be the health minister. i would slam the same level of tax on fast food as they do cigarettes, and get DOCS involved if i saw any obese child. makes me really sad.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 and a half years KFC veteran

*pounds chest twice*
Moe, what is that red sauce they use for the zinger tower? I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.