big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rating were down cuz there was no uncut grrrrrr

Next year its going to be called Big Brothayr 08

However voted off Suzannah and the other big titted girl mustve been so gay, man what happened 2 the shower scenes lol.

That gay bloke pretty much is Carson from queer eye, all the gay community voted 2 keep him on, i tried 2 vote him off lol

I wanna go on it next yr cuz i dont wanna work for a few months, no bills, bludge, win a car, some cash, holiday, and get a modelling contract, how good is that lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
im hoping since the ratings are down that the producers have lost sponsers plus funding and profit making it inevitable for that piece of **** show never to get viewed on tv again

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
im hoping since the ratings are down that the producers have lost sponsers plus funding and profit making it inevitable for that piece of **** show never to get viewed on tv again
Amen

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
there should b an uncut version with hote babes only, watch the ratings sky rocket

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
FMD remember when Channel Ten use to show Seinfeld re-run and sh!t

:(

fkn Big Brother, Idol starts soon which is good

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
FMD remember when Channel Ten use to show Seinfeld re-run and sh!t

:(

fkn Big Brother, Idol starts soon which is good
yuk idol, man shannon Nol is the only 1 singing hehe, getting boring, Australia has no talent in music. Man i watch the American series anytime over the Aus Version.

TBH ill watch Lebanese Idol cuz theyll sound better

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Lets just hope Idol is not full of nig.ger wannabe's!!!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I love big brother. I didnt miss an episode all year... i lie, i missed two episodes. Friday night games is one of the funniest shows on tv and zach deserved to win.

Cant wait for Idol, my mate Junior has made it into the top 24 so i'm gaggin for it to start.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I love big brother. I didnt miss an episode all year... i lie, i missed two episodes. Friday night games is one of the funniest shows on tv and zach deserved to win.

Cant wait for Idol, my mate Junior has made it into the top 24 so i'm gaggin for it to start.
nah not zach i think intruders shudnt win, i wanted suzannah 2 win :grinning:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
michelle really was an absolute crack up.

It would've been nice if Australia could stop being such biggots and actually vote for someone out of the ordinary for once eg, zach.

Zach was absolutely hilarious and was one of the nicest people ever in the house. I rate him just as highly as Vesna now :love:

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Yeah, I admit, I watch it a little. Zach was great to watch, Jorgie I agree, I loved Vesna too, probably my fave housemate of all time.

But trust the Aussie public let the typical Aussie win!

And I was gunning for Susannah the whole time. I loved her, I think we would be great friends.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Yeah, I admit, I watch it a little. Zach was great to watch, Jorgie I agree, I loved Vesna too, probably my fave housemate of all time.

But trust the Aussie public let the typical Aussie win!

And I was gunning for Susannah the whole time. I loved her, I think we would be great friends.
LOL FMD there was 1% difference in the votes MG... your speaking like it was a landslide!!!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i seriously hate big brother. but i couldnt stop watching it its a sick addiction.
i was glad Aleisha won. the rest of them were so fake.

Cant wait for idol but haha i love that show - an old friend of mine is in the top 24 and hes going to win lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
500 vote difference which is nuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.