Bianca Dye Vs Jennifer Hawkins

Who is the 'healthier average body shape' role model?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Biance Dye is soooo not fat!

That's not fat.
thats a terrible photo of her. Her weight has always been up and down but in that shoot she did with madison she was looking fabulous. And theyre is nothign wrong if your weight is up and down. It is better for it to be that way over extreme dieting or purging.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Why do people think that being slim and good looking is unhealthy??
Slim women work hard at the Gym and eat right to look they way they do.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shes a 14 and a tall *****. Her bmi would not be overweight.
Dont pant sizes get measured by the waist circumference? If so you wouldnt want your size to go up that much heigher in relative to your heigh. Otherwise ud end up a size 18 at 7 foot or something.

BMI is weight/height related so she may still be deemed overweight since they are supposed to be relative to each other. She still looks overweight for her height. Even though she is sitting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I said to my misses "once that babies out, you have 6 months to get back down to size 10-12, i aint hanging with no Bianca Dye".
That literally made me LOL, but...

shes a 14 and a tall *****. Her bmi would not be overweight.
I'm going to agree with YM. I don't care how many people think Bianca Dye is fat. I've seen her in person and she is not fat. She is not skinny either but she is not fat. I think I'm the only one agreeing with YM here.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LOL Okay I know it was a pretty terrible photo of her face. But we're talking about her body here okay :L

I was just trying to point out that you can not judge her by one photo. Just because she's a 14 doesn't mean shes fat. Different woman have different body types. You can't just make a general sweeping statement that anything over 10-12 is fat, because everyone is different.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if the other chick isnt overweight. Im not saying Jennifer Hawkins is ideal weight but I think the Dye would certainly be classed as overweight.

10-12 is more normal weight imo.
So you're saying height, build, muscle, boobs, hips, etc etc are all irrelevant, and every women should just squeeze themselves into those sizes? :uptight:

I'm surprised by you Piney. I thought you would be more practical.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
All jokes aside theres heaps fatter people out there, men and women. Bianca i wouldnt classify as fat.
agree with that

she has put herself in the spotlight by having a go at someone who is beautiful and healthy

not cool

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I agree with Jorgie. That's not fat. Look how tall she is.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Dont pant sizes get measured by the waist circumference? If so you wouldnt want your size to go up that much heigher in relative to your heigh. Otherwise ud end up a size 18 at 7 foot or something.

BMI is weight/height related so she may still be deemed overweight since they are supposed to be relative to each other. She still looks overweight for her height. Even though she is sitting.
A friend of mine who is tall and incredibly athletic is a size 12 but looks atleast closer to an 8. Skeletal structure is wider in taller people/women so hence why they would require a larger dress size.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LOL TBH, I don't really like her either, I just don't think she's fat, lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
lol agreed. I dontr eally like her and think she is annoying loudmouth.

oh and heres on from september not in a maxi dress.
She looks pretty good there tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.