Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bevan French

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In regard to French. We are looking for a cheapish option at fullback. No? Or are we happy to put our trust in Meaney & Averillo?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There’s a fair bit of internal pressure for Buzz to retire, he’s trying to come up with something but yet another failure

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I watch a lot of Wigan when you guys are asleep and I've peaked out on ice,
They are a good team. At least equal to say a 12th placed NRL side.
French is big, fast, can bust a move but like in Oz, he doesn't get involved much.

I suspect If he had heart and was more motivated he would be great here. As it stands, he falls sweetly in that ESL Niche group of too good for reserves but imperfect for the NrL.

if I was his ass, I'd stay there and make some bank, unless an aussie club throws a lot of dead presidents at him to come back, but why would you for a winger?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For a degenerate drunk like him it is
Serious question,
Why does everyone always say Rothfield is a drunk ? I've heard this talk for 20 years.
Is it because he has severe redness flush on his cheeks?
Or is there actual proof he drunk alco AF?

because maybe we are simply making fun of a guys skin condition. Not that I care either way as I'm all for bullying and racism (love racism) but it's good to know whether it's warranted or not.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The drunk can only do one thing at time, so he believes the same for everyone else, multitasking, he can't even spell it.

Go Dogs
I've heard he can simultaneously pour booze into a cup while draining a cupful of booze. He can also talk shit and keep a straight face.

Fake news....

He can drink Metho AND Turps at the same time.
You beat me to the punch on that one. Wasn't going to say method and turps. But it was the general idea.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious question,
Why does everyone always say Rothfield is a drunk ? I've heard this talk for 20 years.

because maybe we are simply making fun of a guys skin condition. Not that I care either way as I'm all for bullying and racism (love racism) but it's good to know whether it's warranted or not.
Cronulla says it all,
Northies every night on the cans & cheap plonk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Serious question,

That's like saying Scarface only sniffed a lot because he had allergies. Or that Brett Finch always has a lot of energy and seems loose because he had some Fanta before he goes on TV.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's like saying Scarface only sniffed a lot because he had allergies. Or that Brett Finch always has a lot of energy and seems loose because he had some Fanta before he goes on TV.
Literally nothing like the same.

it would be more like someone having scratches on his face. And it could be footy but people assume he gay sexed and got aids

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Serious question,

He’s been known as a heavy drinker for a long time and is apparently not drinking these much days do to health conditions (so he’s cut it down to a case a day)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s been known as a heavy drinker for a long time and is apparently not drinking these much days do to health conditions (so he’s cut it down to a case a day)
You're the first homie to give what can be determined to possibly be a serious answer.
be trill with me. You having a laugh or straight up you have heard this as fact?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're the first homie to give what can be determined to possibly be a serious answer.
be trill with me. You having a laugh or straight up you have heard this as fact?
All true apart from the case a day, I can’t verify that

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thinking about this i reckon its a no brainer to give French a go especially if we can grab him for under 500k.

He is better than DWZ, Hoppa, Meaney and Avo at fb... He is definitely worth putting on your books and dropping someone in the process.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thinking about this i reckon its a no brainer to give French a go especially if we can grab him for under 500k.

He is better than DWZ, Hoppa, Meaney and Avo at fb... He is definitely worth putting on your books and dropping someone in the process.
LOL @BEAST MODE.. C'mon ***** disagree.. Tell me u wouldnt rather drop one of those shitty players for French.