Social Media Bevan French

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't played a game in the NRL this year (was on bench one game and not used).
39 games, 4 tries, 5 line breaks, 7 offloads, and an average of 56 run metres a game.
That's shit!

Compare that to Rhyse Martin: 21 games, 4 tries, 4 line breaks, 17 offloads, and an average of 105 run metres a game.

Add to that he has lower back issues (has a few times in his career).
How about if we get Stimson for RFM and with money saved we can keep Rhyse?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not here hey? I'm might go over to the lounge...
:grinning:

People just think that if we let RFM go and sign Stimson it’s a straight swap but there would be money that we would have saved and can use in other areas.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:grinning:

People just think that if we let RFM go and sign Stimson it’s a straight swap but there would be money that we would have saved and can use in other areas.
Oh yeah.. Well 150-200k here and there and we get another 4-500k player. Apart from Foran we don't have any million dollar players so by 2021 we should be loaded, like loaded loaded.

When does Ponga come off contract?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons fans saying they want Martin...

But then complain to me about the amount of penalty machines they have in there team...

Go figure...
Tell them to jump on Fualalo… His a gun. HAHAAHAahahahahah!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell them to jump on Fualalo… His a gun. HAHAAHAahahahahah!
He might have a penalty or two in him lol but fuck he’s impressed me the last weeks.

He’s just looking lean as and his runs are with purpose.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep let's build for the future and keep signing all the rejects from other clubs. A definite NO!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might have a penalty or two in him lol but fuck he’s impressed me the last weeks.

He’s just looking lean as and his runs are with purpose.
He could always run and always had good post contact metres but his still the same 1 dimensional mistake rate Danny.