Social Media Bevan French

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Omg. Was he injured or has he been in reserves and not picked for quite sometime?
I don't think he's been injured. I just think Arthur has been done with him for quite some time now and he plays chump journeymen like Josh Hoffman ahead of him when there are injuries so he's just been out of favour the whole time.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One minute we’re “heisting” Curtis and a couple of others. Nekminnit we sign this bloke lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People on here think we have unlimited options to choose from, and they'd rather John olive in the top 30 squad get fucked

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And won’t we have to cut someone from the squad for him to fit in or does Jarrod Anderson open up a spot?
Jarrod Anderson was not in Top 30 was a development player so could not take part in first grade game without NRL permission until after June 30, then open slather. Would still mean we need to move someone on.....to a club that would want them...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jarrod Anderson was not in Top 30 was a development player so could not take part in first grade game without NRL permission until after June 30, then open slather. Would still mean we need to move someone on.....to a club that would want them...
Gotcha, makes sense, thanks Dogluva...

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depth signing at best. Can find the line in open space, but do we play the type of footy that suits bevan? Better option than john olive imo, would rather aaron gray for centre or wing which would suit us better for depth. He is on low $$ at sharks.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me French over wasting money on fucking Joe Stimson any day of the week thanks.
Stimson is a good player I don’t get the hate on here? He’s a much better defender than most of our forwards too. If we got him he’d be ahead of Martin, Smith & Elliott right away

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stimson is a good player I don’t get the hate on here? He’s a much better defender than most of our forwards too. If we got him he’d be ahead of Martin, Smith & Elliott right away
He hasn't played a game in the NRL this year (was on bench one game and not used).
39 games, 4 tries, 5 line breaks, 7 offloads, and an average of 56 run metres a game.
That's shit!

Compare that to Rhyse Martin: 21 games, 4 tries, 4 line breaks, 17 offloads, and an average of 105 run metres a game.

Add to that he has lower back issues (has a few times in his career).

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why cant we just get rona back. He still comments on the dogs posts. Clearly still loves the dogs