Best villian thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so far behind on that TV show. I'm still on the Freakshow season.
Seriously don't bother, they constantly blow that show after starting every season with great promise

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can't believe no one in this thread has yet mentioned...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe no one in this thread has yet mentioned...

Really Red? I thought you would of been singing your own praises of back in the days of when you were Clarence Boddicker!
Just remember you had the edge over Robocop for a while, but you just let it slide!

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Really Red? I thought you would of been singing your own praises of back in the days of when you were Clarence Boddicker!
Just remember you had the edge over Robocop for a while, but you just let it slide!
Good old Kurtwood Smith... I can never hate the guy. Nothing or no one will ever come close to scaring the living teeth out of 7 year old me (Yes, I was that young) than the T1000 when I first watch T2.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Good old Kurtwood Smith... I can never hate the guy. Nothing or no one will ever come close to scaring the living teeth out of 7 year old me (Yes, I was that young) than the T1000 when I first watch T2.
Yeah I am the same age bro.
I seen terminator 2 for the first time in 1991 I think?
I agree the very first time watching, the T-1000 scared me!

Tell you what? Arnold Schwarzenegger deserves a mention for the Terminator.
He is so lucky James Cameron created a role which required very little talking, since his Austro accent was still quite thick in the 80's.

This scene I have probably viewed closer to a 100 thousand times and no matter how much I view it, every time I get the same adrenaline for the build up when he is honing in on Sarah Connor!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes I agree 100%.

Did you know that Arny was originally signed to be Kyle Reese? Then when Arny had a meeting with James Cameron about the movie, he told him all these great action sequences he had thought of, and at that moment James changed Arny to be The Terminator. Arny refused the role as he wanted to play Kyle (the hero), but JC told him that he was going to be the Terminator or nothing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I agree 100%.

Did you know that Arny was originally signed to be Kyle Reese? Then when Arny had a meeting with James Cameron about the movie, he told him all these great action sequences he had thought of, and at that moment James changed Arny to be The Terminator. Arny refused the role as he wanted to play Kyle (the hero), but JC told him that he was going to be the Terminator or nothing.
Yes I know my friend.
You know originally the terminator was meant to be played by the lieutenants right hand man? Can't remember his name? But he was in Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.