Best finishes of 2018: Lewis makes a name for himself

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be a smoky for a Dally M medal in the next few yrs...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As evil and determined as Des was to destroy us he couldnt stop the force of nature . We were always meant to have a star in our team.

He got rid of barba, Ennis and Cook but the universe has given us Lewis... And No I haven't been sniffing petrol fumes

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved that field goal, he had a great season for the short time he spent in F G can imagine how much better the team may have been had he been there from the start of the season.
Hope he can maintain.

Already feel from the sharks game they were already figuring out how to shut him down

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope he can maintain.

Already feel from the sharks game they were already figuring out how to shut him down
Yeah I know but I’m hoping he starts running a bit with the ball now as well, He defends well. Is kicking game is improving his got a long way to go before we see his best

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As evil and determined as Des was to destroy us he couldnt stop the force of nature . We were always meant to have a star in our team.

He got rid of barba, Ennis and Cook but the universe has given us Lewis... And No I haven't been sniffing petrol fumes
Guess who brought him to the dogs..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wish he kept Cook. But so glad we have Lewis.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Yep definitely a souffs supporter. Nah lewis is a gooden go bulldog's

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The kid’s got a great attitude and he’s tough. Looks to have bulked up significantly in the off-season. I just hope The Kennel doesn’t crucify him if he doesn’t meet expectations. It’s going to be an extremely challenging season for him.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How long before we lose him to another club?

I think he re signs and then in a few years when he is at his peak bang broncos get him

Home sickness!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think he re signs and then in a few years when he is at his peak bang broncos get him

Home sickness!!!
na, he's not a pussy like Hannant and others like him

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Home sickness!!!
Fortunately Lachlan doesn’t appear prone to domestic violence and cocaine addictions.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lachy is unlikely to get homesick.

Had been in Canberra since an early age....and nobody misses Canberra once they get out.