Best dogs try you can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

* 2002 against the sharks. Shifty puts up a bomb, runs after it, leaps 10 meters in the air takes his own bomb and whilst still in the air passes it back to another player who gets the ball to Vagana to score. I'm pretty sure it was vagana i think!

* 2002 Vs south - 5 try special by Nigel Vagana

* Steve Gearin 1980 GF

* Try Asotasi scored against the faiders in 04' - El magic dancing like barishnakoff (spelling???)

* Any try against the rooters

D

D0ggyStylz

How can i forget a gem from rocket rod silva off a Robert relf offload against "Whats a matta parramatta"

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
i really loved the try that patten got when everyone was fighting it was hiliarious and the rd 2 against tigers this year with sherwin intercepting..

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Grimaldi's steal off Hunt last year against the Broncos.......hilarious

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PineappleBoy said:
Takes a bow. Thank you all. I was just doing what any good player would do in that situation :grinning:
is your last name really hughes :p

H

Haztrick

Some SBW Moments -

-Sonny Bill's try against the Roosters this year in Rd 9 after the hooter. Patten scootes it up from dummy half, runs a good 15 meters then passes to SBW. SBW draws in the defenders and gives it to Hazem who steps inside and into a small gap, then he gets a miricale over the head ball to Sonny Bill who stepped the last defender and went over to score.

-Sonny Bill's try against the Cowboys in 2004. Sherwin puts up a bomb, Matt Bowen and Ty Williams are both right under it and certain to catch it, then out of no where SBW comes through and dives up and takes it to score under the posts, great try.

-A dissalowed try here, but it was awsome. Grimaldi gets a touch on a cut out ball that was meant for SBW and it went forward, although Sonny Bill got it and ran it up to the line, puts an absolute ripper of a step on Matt Bowen and goes over next to the posts.. Would have been one for the ages, a big Second Rower stepping Matt Bowen..

Status
Not open for further replies.