Official Bergamin and Carr released

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also signed a winger from newcastle comp. Toa something. Plus still have jarred anderson.
Isp team should still be competitive. Its at the nrl level that we need left side backs badly

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shits me, liked these two lads. The clubs isfucking dumb... back-line reserves are; Okunbur and Olive with Montoya and Crichton in the mix. Cant wait until 2021 and our cap is completely fixed.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shits me, liked these two lads. The clubs isfucking dumb... back-line reserves are; Okunbur and Olive with Montoya and Crichton in the mix. Cant wait until 2021 and our cap is completely fixed.
We will have a quality centre before next season trust me. We’ll swoop right when one of several clubs are feeling the salary cap squeeze and need to offload a player of quality to have their squad settled for 2019. Just a waiting game but it will certainly happen. We have a few bob put away for this. It will be a quality centre and a few other Up and comers like JamiL Hopoate.

I just want confirmation on Justin Olam for the time being.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We will have a quality centre before next season trust me. We’ll swoop right when one of several clubs are feeling the salary cap squeeze and need to offload a player of quality to have their squad settled for 2019. Just a waiting game but it will certainly happen. We have a few bob put away for this. It will be a quality centre and a few other Up and comers like Jamie Hopoate.

I hope its true. Olam im not sold on at all though, runs hard and all... but he bombed so many tries in a gun storm side so im not expecting anything great. Only way is up though i guess.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope its true. Olam im not sold on at all though, runs hard and all... but he bombed so many tries in a gun storm side so im not expecting anything great. Only way is up though i guess.
He’s got the potential, build and speed. Built like a block of units, all muscle it seems! He did fumble a few tries but they all do from time to time and I’m guessing nerves and bad positional play due to his inexperience had something to do with it. Nothing video can’t fix. Holland and Smith both need work aswell. And Montoya needs daily tutoring.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sign the oat man.
We want gamebreakers that can go length of the field as well as getting us out of trouble on our own line.
We already have one in reimis Smith get it done with Corey Oates proven performer.
I cannot see okunbor going length of field ..and he is not a winger

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sign the oat man.
We want gamebreakers that can go length of the field as well as getting us out of trouble on our own line.
We already have one in reimis Smith get it done with Corey Oates proven performer.
Fuck Oats he disparingingly knocked us back. Thinks he deserved a better team. The Musli bar can sit on a pineapple as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s got the potential, build and speed. Built like a block of units, all muscle it seems! He did fumble a few tries but they all do from time to time and I’m guessing nerves and bad positional play due to his inexperience had something to do with it. Nothing video can’t fix. Holland and Smith both need work aswell. And Montoya needs daily tutoring.
I'm thinking the olam signing is too lure segeyaro over. I hope we still in the hunt!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just sign the oat man.
Watch a game from 2 weeks ago and you will see okunbor go the length of the field

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just means more opportunities for Jersey Flegg players.

Bergamin was OK but not first grade standard. Honestly the only players in our ISP backline that has any first grade potential is Harper and Olive
Olive is a top 30 player at best, he was in ISP for most of the season for a reason; poor ball security & even worse decision making defensively. A let down, Harper is the only shining light, 12 months off NRL unless he has an impressive preseason.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Olive has potential but appears lazy i just dont think he has it

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It has been mentioned that we have cap put away for a quality outside back (centre) and another forward (hoping a 9) should an opportunity pop up in the offseason.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
FG
1. Hoppa
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Montoya
5. Justin Olam (if true that he’s signed - if not Crichton)

ISP
1. Meaney
2. Cerruto
3. Olive
4. Harper
5. Crichton unless if he’s in FG per above then Okenbour

Okenbour will prob move back to 12, although I’d prefer him on the wing.

First I've heard re Olam

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will have a quality centre before next season trust me. We’ll swoop right when one of several clubs are feeling the salary cap squeeze and need to offload a player of quality to have their squad settled for 2019. Just a waiting game but it will certainly happen. We have a few bob put away for this. It will be a quality centre and a few other Up and comers like Jamie Hopoate.

I'm interested in this top centre youre talking about, I'm sure that it wont be Manu because the rotters still have $10.4 mill left in their cap.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will have a quality centre before next season trust me. We’ll swoop right when one of several clubs are feeling the salary cap squeeze and need to offload a player of quality to have their squad settled for 2019. Just a waiting game but it will certainly happen. We have a few bob put away for this. It will be a quality centre and a few other Up and comers like JamiL Hopoate.

I have high hope of CHN making a real fist at Centre if he gets a go of course.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder.... Nu Brown @ fullback for ISP next seaosn (he was doing a cracking job in the 40 minutes he played there last year before dislocating his elbow).

Free Cerruto up to play on the wing/centre.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t rate Cerutto at all to be honest. He’s under size and has terrible hands but I’m not the one getting paid big bucks to make roster decisions so I’ll trust the ones calling the shots.
Cerruto has mad footwork and decent pace... but you never see it because he's always turning the ball over or getting carted back 5-10m in attack.