Official Bergamin and Carr released

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm personally still waiting to see how Lichaa performs around 2 genuine halves.
Lichaa touches the ball before our halves though. How are our halves going to improve his fundamentals?

Will having good halves make Lichaa have the ability to throw a quality pass from dummy half?

When was the last time he was man of the match, or even did ... anything? Every other decent hooker I can recall a number of good plays from memory, for Lichaa though my mind is just absolutely blank. And I've watched all of his games! The only recent thing he did that was good was gain himself another 2 year deal for finally running the ball a few times in the backend of 2017.

Unless he performs a miracle and turns into Dally M hooker of the year his time is up. Unfortunately his time seemed to be up long ago but we're still stuck with him in 2019.

I'm more than happy to move on in the hooker position. We've all seen enough to evaluate his play. He's had a million chances to show us what he can do at this point.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, but this should be his last shot. If he hasn't come good by now, he will never come good.
We can do a lot worse than Lichaa but yeah defo his last chance to impress... Just hope we have our eyes on a sneaky signing if he don't come good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa touches the ball before our halves though. How are our halves going to improve his fundamentals?

Will having good halves make Lichaa have the ability to throw a quality pass from dummy half?

When was the last time he was man of the match, or even did ... anything? Every other decent hooker I can recall a number of good plays from memory, for Lichaa though my mind is just absolutely blank. And I've watched all of his games! The only recent thing he did that was good was gain himself another 2 year deal for finally running the ball a few times in the backend of 2017.

Unless he performs a miracle and turns into Dally M hooker of the year his time is up. Unfortunately his time seemed to be up long ago but we're still stuck with him in 2019.

I'm more than happy to move on in the hooker position. We've all seen enough to evaluate his play. He's had a million chances to show us what he can do at this point.
I think rnd 6 is his deadline..