Benji was with Dog Officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

Yes srs, we both go to the same place he is a regular he usually goes after training and generally just talk shit, a decent bloke in real life laughs at anything.
Does he still gets a haircut at bill's?. That's commitment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd only take him if we release Williams and give that money to Benji, otherwise ill pass.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No way!! everyone bitches about trex, imagine the outcry on here with benji taking up $1mil of the salary cap and every time he has a bad game (going by his career to date is quite often). Too much money for one player, Nth Qld have proved for many many years now that you shouldn't waste large chunk of the cap on one player. Just imagine how many players we would loose to fit him in. No thanks!
There is no way on this mighty earth he can command that cash at the moment unless its from a loser club....and that aint ours! So if he genuinely wants to be the best he can be than he will need to take a massive pay cut, shut the fuk up and do what he is told. Any other deal than that then I say go fuk yourself. The figure of 600k is reasonable and with that you get a chance at respect, an awesome modern coach, probably a premiership and a club that doesn't rely on one player.....we have a team! If those terms he wants than I say go for it!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
600k too much
500k reasonable and should suit both parties.
But do we really believe benji will leave the tigers or is he using us to get the upgrade at the tigers!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't be getting too excited about this at the moment. If it was just three people saying they saw him at the club it's probably too early to go printing his name on a Dogs jersey. People got fairly excited when it was reported that Thurston was seen at the club too.

On his day he is a game breaker though. One of the most elusive running halves who creates opportunity for his backs because he's usually heavily marked. He would definitely go well running off our pack and i think our backs would see plenty of open space off his passing game. He has plenty of experience with set plays and that might go a long way towards making us dangerous in the opposition 20. He may bring some mental issues with him though. If him shopping himself around was a result of him being benched recently, then he's definitely having a sook right now and i don't know if that mindset is something we need at the club. Add that to the speculation that the players were the driving force behind the axing of Sheens and maybe Marshall could be a poor option. It would be interesting to see how he went in our side though.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji seems insanely unhappy at the Tigers but surely he would go to a club which would pay more than we can if he was to leave.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Benji seems insanely unhappy at the Tigers but surely he would go to a club which would pay more than we can if he was to leave.
Up to Benji really.....plenty of players have choosen to earn less and tasted the success of premierships as reward.....plenty have choosen money and known none? His manager will be chasing money for his comission but.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think he and Robbie hate each other....

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way on this mighty earth he can command that cash at the moment unless its from a loser club....and that aint ours! So if he genuinely wants to be the best he can be than he will need to take a massive pay cut, shut the fuk up and do what he is told. Any other deal than that then I say go fuk yourself. The figure of 600k is reasonable and with that you get a chance at respect, an awesome modern coach, probably a premiership and a club that doesn't rely on one player.....we have a team! If those terms he wants than I say go for it!
Yeah half that 1mil and i wouldn't have a problem at all! He would go just fine behind our forward pack.

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
please god no

u6's have better defence than him

Status
Not open for further replies.