Benji was with Dog Officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Today people have claimed to have seen that Benji Marshall was with Bulldogs officials.
The mole has also tweeted the same.
Thoughts?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll ask him when I see him next when he gets his next hair cut, being serious!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji under the right coach could be something to fear and the Dogs also have a kiwi connection with all of our kiwi players and fans.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there supposedly seeing bulldogs doc about his turf toe. interesting.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't expect a million a season, lol!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't expect a million a season, lol!
He probably does, its funny when a player plays well for a couple of seasons they always expect to be paid at top dollar even when they turn to crap.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was harassing the officials for a contract, one was heard to say ' rack off ya has been.'

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes pls. anyone but Hodkinson and Keating

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
yes pls. anyone but Hodkinson and Keating
I like Hodkinson and Keating was just played out of position.....Benji under a good coach who won't take there spoilt brat shite would go excellent you would have to think!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Hodkinson and Keating was just played out of position.....Benji under a good coach who won't take there spoilt brat shite would go excellent you would have to think!
It could be that time for Benji where he needs to be at a club that isn't so hyped up every season and can atleast produce players that are capable of using his skills.

Some players just need a new environment and for Benji it does look like he is in need of one.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way!! everyone bitches about trex, imagine the outcry on here with benji taking up $1mil of the salary cap and every time he has a bad game (going by his career to date is quite often). Too much money for one player, Nth Qld have proved for many many years now that you shouldn't waste large chunk of the cap on one player. Just imagine how many players we would loose to fit him in. No thanks!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I personally don't like Marshall as a person (He tries too hard), but as a player on his day he's the best in the world.

I can only imagine how he'd go under Des, and alongside the likes of Barba and a real forward pack like ours.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
are u srs bro??!?!?!?

lmao
Yes srs, we both go to the same place he is a regular he usually goes after training and generally just talk shit, a decent bloke in real life laughs at anything.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Benji is friends with the people at the club? Who knows. Benji hasnt been the same at the tiges since his partner in crime there left, Beau Ryan. Maybe whatever made Ryan leave still bothers him or something. He may want out.

Any team would be stupid not to take Benji, in the right team that is there for his unexpected stuff like no look passes he could kill it again. Imagine Barba running onto Benjis no look passes? Cant see him fitting under our cap though. Dont see it happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
id like to hear blue and whites comments on this...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Benji plays on the left side and Reynolds on the right so it would work but I wouldn't pay more than $600,000 a season for him. If we can get him at that price and shed Hodkinson and Keating then I would do it in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.