benji Marshall

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know everyone likes the 2005 try against the Cowboys in the GF, but I like this one he orchestrated against the Sharks:

That was brilliant, same as you I think he’s best individual moment. What year was that?? I’m glad he’s retired, personally I don’t think he’s up to NRL amd hasn’t been for a while. Was a great though many years ago

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We made a huge mistake by not signing him for this season. But hey, I'm glad he got to play another finals series and got to win plenty of games in his last season. Wish him all the best in retirement.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was still in high school when he made his debut. What a legend!! Enjoy football retirement..

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of the game's great entertainers... well done on the career as well as showing up the Tigers bad call

quite possibly would have been an even better player at fullback

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's had some form slumps but managed to get himself playing well at different stages. All the best to him in retirement, surely he does some part time work in coaching somewhere.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep all the best Benj a good player overall, was best for him that he didn't come here what a year he would have had the poor bastard LOL

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That was brilliant, same as you I think he’s best individual moment. What year was that?? I’m glad he’s retired, personally I don’t think he’s up to NRL amd hasn’t been for a while. Was a great though many years ago
This was in 2005. The Tigers were on fire that year thanks to him and nothing was going to stop them.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the best for Benji, great player and a great man.
Many fond memories only.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
My favourite NRL player to never play for the Dogs.

Benji Marshall

Every kid on the Belmore Boys Basketball courts tried to step like him.(We had no field)
Thank you for all your contributions to this game that we love Benji.

Absolute Champion.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lovely words from you all,

Awesome Career Benji, such a humble guy, always loved him as a player, all the best to him moving forward… much much respect.!!

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A true ornament to the game. It's just a pity that he never played for the Bulldogs. Best wishes to Benji and his family for the future.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Benji always copped a lot of shit during his career but I always thought it was over the top. He had his flaws but he got better each year to the point where he kicked and managed games better as he got older. He was always a massively talented player that had immense skill.

He's also been a great role model..He provides great insight so I'd love to see him on TV more as he provides a lot more than most of the other muppets.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone was always happy to see him get a run and see what Benji could do, thanks to him and the NRL for continuing during Covid and keeping the country focused on something good.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah good on him great player