Bench all wrong!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Liccha still is possibly, and even when the kennel says he was poor (and for the record, I thought he came back a week early) he still tackled his ass off getting some of the better numbers in the round for any player there...... (Sezer is almost double the FG games into his career, and people still say he is a superstar in the making too)

RFM: Flip side to that argument..... Lane was a gun, despite not being able to crack first grade with the Bulldogs? (only one of the two played FG this season so far, and it wasn't Lane).

Did anyone one say Mbye was the best thing the Bulldogs had this season? I think you made that one up :p

Haven't personally seen any comment saying Cook was shit, Souths do use him off the bench though, and we don't carry a substitute #9 so it was best for all for him to move on wasn't it? (and.... did you read the lead in to those comments about Cook there in the thread? just curious.... because Mr I kinda pointed out a bullet dodged situation there in that case)

Damien Cook, one minute....

Next minute he knows...
Ahecee, all the comments about players have been made on this forum so i didnt make anything... Marley said Mbye was our best player of the season barring last game on the Moses thread, so yeah.

Also the pics and video you posted on cook can be posted for always injured Liccha as well.... this is exactly the double standard towards certain players i was talking about in my previous post.

but anyway , this is how it is.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Cook would have been perfect for a bench utility
Correct, Cook would have been the ideal bench utility . . . could cover a number of positions and kick goals as well! The club will be made to regret letting him go when he probably would have stayed for the right offer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ahecee, all the comments about players have been made on this forum so i didnt make anything... Marley said Mbye was our best player of the season barring last game on the Moses thread, so yeah.

Also the pics and video you posted on cook can be posted for always injured Liccha as well.... this is exactly the double standard towards certain players i was talking about in my previous post.

but anyway , this is how it is.
And Moses was clearly our best player during the opening month.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Des will swap elliot with loud next game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Correct, Cook would have been the ideal bench utility . . . could cover a number of positions and kick goals as well! The club will be made to regret letting him go when he probably would have stayed for the right offer.
Who is to blame for that? The same person who restricted Ennis and Lichaa. He would of turned Cook into them anyways.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Cook would have been perfect for a bench utility

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Graham when on 'sterlo on the couch' was asked by braith anasta how the dogs are coping with the reduced interchange and he said he hasn't experienced any difference. He said they have always played with 8 interchanges for most of the games in previous years leaving 2 up their sleeve for injuries in the dying stages of a game.

Therefore I can't see des using a utility player on the bench, I'm afraid it will be 4 big bobbers.

I agree with some, we should look at starting klem , he offers aggression from the start. He started against the storm last year at belmore and was unstoppable in the first half. He should be told you have 25-30 mins go all out. I like tolman but he does get dominated, but then again he does keep it tight defensively, maybe swift graham into the 2nd row starting props klem and tolman with williams off the bench.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our lack of go forward was due to a lack of enthusiasm and a shit flat playing style
Enthusiasm was not there because they were getting bashed.. Flat attack has nothing at all to do with running settlers up the middle of the ground, league is not a complex game you need to bash it up and the execute. Our forwards in that first 20 looked scared to run forward literally scared that's where it was lost. The gameplan was wrong though playing the biggest mobile pack in the comp Hasler went with the mini forwards and lost the game in the first 18 minutes then Klemmer and kasiano came on when the game was lost.

Hasler is looking at too many stats and not watching enough football different teams require different strategies, game plans and even players to match up on the other teams strengths and weaknesses. Our attack is not the issue the forwards consistency and lack of gameplan and strategy are where we fall down. Last year we were the 4th or 5th best attacking team in the Comp but our defence was weak no NRL team will win a match unless there forwards dominate the other forwards it is as simple as that

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
Everyone became a head coach here for f$&@ sake posting stupid ideas, Garvey on the bench for example which f$&@;:g idiot would put him anywhere is beyond me. Des needs to take a chance on the young up and comers and play some footy , that's it and please get some one in the halves who can freaking kick the ball were it needs to go, all aspects including goal kicking it's not rocket science

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone became a head coach here for f$&@ sake posting stupid ideas, Garvey on the bench for example which f$&@;:g idiot would put him anywhere is beyond me. Des needs to take a chance on the young up and comers and play some footy , that's it and please get some one in the halves who can freaking kick the ball were it needs to go, all aspects including goal kicking it's not rocket science
Aren't you playing a head coach in this post?

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oh and you are the one with all the right answers. Am I right ass

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh and you are the one with all the right answers. Am I right ass
Did I say I had the right answers you fuckwit?

You are the stupid **** whinging about people playing head coach and you do exactly that in the same post.

Hypocrite ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS calling me an ass, pure genius!

Did you use all 3 of your braincells to come up with that?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who do we have to put in the halfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.