Ben Hannant back with the Brisbane Broncos on $1.4m, four-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maza

Reaction score
We aren't a one man team, I don't understand how a group of professional athletes are shaken up by one player wanting to go. Or how as fans we can point the finger at whatever seems to be the easiest.

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
Yer good riddance ya farken pr!ck now everyone lets go boo him at every game til he's gone YEAH!

BYE BYE HANNANT BYE BYE! *clap clap*

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
By the way, I know this won't happen and this is a policy I think should be in place for everyone in a similar situation not just Hannant, but if we're completely out of contention this year come the closing weeks of the season, that bloke shouldn't come close to wearing a Blue & White jersey. No matter how good he is.

I don't care if some other kid isn't 1/100th the player Hannant is or isn't ready for FG. Find someone, one player, Brad Morrin for example, who would die to wear that jersey any time in any situation. Who wants to be here and who doesn't use the club as a bargaining tool, but who loves the club.
I totally concur

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I hope he plays brilliantly for us for the rest of the season and then looses all form when he goes back to the broncos :D

Anastabation

Reaction score
I just hope that our management hasn't lost sight of ensuring the dogs come out of this better off in the midst of this saga. The chubby traitor wants to leave, we all knows that, but I for one will not be satisfied unless he is replaced with Tolman AND Lima.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a couple of strong props who run hard, hit hard... Too many pussies in our pack

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i just hope that our management hasn't lost sight of ensuring the dogs come out of this better off in the midst of this saga. The chubby traitor wants to leave, we all knows that, but i for one will not be satisfied unless he is replaced with tolman and lima.
x2

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Whats thsi crap about being readt for origin 1. BUCKLEYS buddy!

QLD would be idiots to choose Hannant fresh back from serious injury that required surgery. He will be so underdone its ridiculous.

I hope they pick him. Im a NSW supporter.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I love Hannant. I am going to be VERY sad to see him go :(

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How can you be a honest religous man when you cant even see out a contract , its only one more year after this one, its only a fraction of your life, your kids will be still very young.You want to leave cause Broncos said they will give you the same money if you come back to them, very disloyal and dishonest to this club and the fans.I thought religion was about sacrifice yet you cant sacrifice one more year of your life to a club who paid you what you are worth so your family could get looked after alot more than most families in australia.Im not even a religious man but I can see that you arent as faithful as you make yourself out to be. My respect for you has gone - its people like you which makes it harder for our club to attract players because there are doubts in their mind why some have left before their contracts are up, you are just adding to that list.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I for one will not be satisfied unless he is replaced with Tolman AND Lima.
You'll have to settle for just Tolman (if he comes here) because we're no chance of getting Lima. Apparently he's going to the Raiders.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WAT? LOL

and the second bolded part is close to the most delusional rubbish i have heard on here
Yeah just talking s h i t mate , Just get frustrated when someone wants to leave the dogs , and living in brisbane cop alot **** from mates and work mates who are bronco supporters and give it to me all the time especially now that Hannant is going back to the Broncos they say he wants to leave the dogs and come back to a real club. and **** like that ,its not easy being a bulldogs supporter up here.They have always got it over me with **** like the salary cap cheaters, coffs harbour incident etc. Just having a go at Hannant got abit carried away but im all good now I got it off my chest LOL.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Harsh critisism of Hannat... yeah the guy wants to go, but he has gone about it in the correct manner
and not carried on like others before him... he is not the 1st or last player from our or any other team that will
break a contract... I for one think he is genuine and is doing it for Family, yes money is a issue , but family always comes first...
Will be a big loss to us, but give the guy a break, has been a great plyer for us in the time he has been here, dont be in so much
of a hurry to rubbish the guy for doing what he thinks is right... he has respect for the club and has gone about it the right way..
wether we like it or not, no point having a player who dosent have his heart in it..( though im sure he will eb amonngst our best players after injury)
Some ppl need to grow up, either Wish him well and leave it that or dont comment at all....

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah sorry for the spray by me earlier Hannant just upset to see you go, but all the best - Do the dogs proud for the rest off the season and all will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.