lucky 7 my fav number
Really? Cos as long as it's in keatings back its our unlucky number lol

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Round 6 is what im hearing.
although the dogs want bens first game back to be a home game so maybe round 7
lucky 7 my fav number
Round 4, public holiday vs The Rabbits. If the Dogs want an enormous crowd, this will be the game to ideally have Barba back.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love how some choose to use this good news thread as another opportunity to b!tch about KK. Seriously, this is great news. Why bring the thread down with negativity of any kind? There are about a gazillion other threads in which people can and do b!tch about KK to their heart's content.

The glass is half full.....of cyanide for some of you people :P

Welcome back to training Benny :grinning:

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
his issues must not of been that bad
That's a pretty dull assessment of things. I think the aim is for him to get back into his routine ASAP whilst still receiving treatment.

It's easy to get better with 24 hr care but that won't do anything for him in the long term because he will never be ready fore the world outside.

The most valuable thing he said though was that he missed being at Belmore

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OMG!! how can people say I'm hear he will be back round x. Like relax he just came out of the treatment and people are claiming they're hearing which round he is returning. The only thing you're hearing is crap and your ears need to be cleaned with some cotton ear buds.

You can guess by all means.

On a positive note what a moral booster for the team having Ben back in the squad.

It was also good to hear that Todd Greenberg was the first person to pick him up from the treatment centre, what a CEO we have genuinely cares for his players

jammo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that's a pretty dull assessment of things. I think the aim is for him to get back into his routine asap whilst still receiving treatment.

It's easy to get better with 24 hr care but that won't do anything for him in the long term because he will never be ready fore the world outside.

The most valuable thing he said though was that he missed being at belmore

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
omg!! How can people say i'm hear he will be back round x. Like relax he just came out of the treatment and people are claiming they're hearing which round he is returning. The only thing you're hearing is crap and you're ears need to be cleaned with some ear buds.

On a positive note what a moral booster for the team having ben back in the squad.
this

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully, he has not lost any spark and returns to his attacking best. Just worried about loss of form

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? Cos as long as it's in keatings back its our unlucky number lol
I cant help but lmao at your comment.
if i had it my way trent or any other footballer in syd would take that 7 off him quick smart.
but in all honesty they are predicting rnd 6.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
OMG!! how can people say I'm hear he will be back round x. Like relax he just came out of the treatment and people are claiming they're hearing which round he is returning. The only thing you're hearing is crap and your ears need to be cleaned with some cotton ear buds.

On a positive note what a moral booster for the team having Ben back in the squad.

It was also good to hear that Todd Greenberg was the first person to pick him up from the treatment centre, what a CEO we have genuinely cares for his players
agreed

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
made my day.. pumped for him to be back and pumped for the boys.. it will give them motivation for the games ahead !!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a bloke seriously!!
getting picked up in a SLK Merc not bad at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.