Ben Barba signed with Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Barba's missus is up the duff again.

Now is Barba's chance to equal Robert Lui's partner bashing record.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
sign him up. if his forced out why not sign him? we all know what he can do

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ayrib Barba even if he is good sometimes lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't read any of this thread. I just got excited when i saw Barba was being fed to Sharks. Bulldogs management need to get a recording of this and sell it at the teamstore.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt Barba will go to the Sharks. Broncos will ask him to leave and he'll dig his heels in and see out his last 2 years, probably in the Queensland Cup.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Barba's missus is up the duff again.

Now is Barba's chance to equal Robert Lui's partner bashing record.
Speaking of, Barba could make a possible replacement for Lui at the Cows? Thurston by his side would be great for him.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatever............. He isn't with the Bulldogs any more, that is done and he can do whatever he likes now.

I'd agree that it is pretty poor that just a short time later, if the rumours are to believed, we where wanting a player from the Broncos, who was interested in coming to us, and this wasn't worked into the deal, but, that's hindsight for you.

Whatever he does since the day he was released is really his business, I for one couldn't care less, as a fan, I've turned that page.... Barba is a guy who plays in the NRL, just like all those others who don't play for the Bulldogs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of, Barba could make a possible replacement for Lui at the Cows? Thurston by his side would be great for him.
This makes sense. If true it would ruin any chance of Templeman working his way into first grade.

It would take him away from his family again though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know ... that's actually a very good point.

Lui was pretty damn good against the Tigers (then again they were woeful). Ray Thompson I thought lost them some impact when he came on to replace Rory Kostjaysn.

Also Barba is originially from that area. Only issue would be that Marmin Barba is still in Broncos junior grades.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks wanting him doesnt mean he wants to leave QLD.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Once more Ayrib Barba.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
If the Broncos want to cut him do they have to pay him out or does his next club have to pick up some of the existing contract ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we would have won the 2014 grand final with normal levels of luck

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh, I would be very shitty if he comes back to Sydney to play for the Cronulla Sharks.. But releasing Barba gives us opportunities to get a BETTER PLAYER!!

Btw, he was a cancer in the 2013 season, so who cares!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i think you will find the club lied about him being homesick also....He ALWAYS wanted to play for the bronx and when his chance came he took it...His issues and form made it easier for the club to push him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.