Ben Barba [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Barba has a whole off season to concentrate on defence.
I have no doubt that the Bulldogs staff will be working on this with him

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparing Barba to Lockyer?

Howsie the comedian.
I'm not comparing the two players ffs. I used Lockyer as an example that you don't have to be brillant in defense to be a good 5/8th.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not comparing the two players ffs. I used Lockyer as an example that you don't have to be brillant in defense to be a good 5/8th.
Hence you're comparing their defence...

When Barba has the ability of Lockyer, then he can be forgiven for having weak defence.

He deserves a shot, but let the coaches decide that damnit...it's ages before our first game of 2010 anyway

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ben Barba has started hanging around some losers who are a bad influence on him. These losers also happen to be Buldogs supporters and wannabe gangsters.
Ive also heard that on the eve of game against the broncos he rocked up at training pissed. dont know how true the latter is but didnt Kevin Moore initially name him on the bench for the Broncos game and then left him out completely.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its not just Barbas defence, he can barely organise a footy team..

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw in the Townsville Bulletin today he got player of the carnival at the all black carnival In Townsville, his team from mackay won the final and he scored two or 3 tries and he won a car for getting player of the carnvial!!

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
Lol. Only change would be warbs huh?

So you would leave out Roberts? Well thats your choice, but what about Turner? You think we paid a bundle for a Winger from the Premier side so he could play NSW Cup?

lol
If u have a look at the team roberts is at lock,and no i dont rate turner as a winger 2 short n 2 slow.

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully they can work on his defence in the off season so he can play more nrl games.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Its not just Barbas defence, he can barely organise a footy team..
I reckon Babra needs to be trained to play fullback, hopefully then he could be our Matty Bowen. I don't think he can cut it in the halves.

But his attitude and defense has to be worked on regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.