Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
wtf didnt you read the barba twitter, the gf made a joke about it

if that doesnt satisfy you nothing will
No I didn't actually. Not everyone uses twitter and you don't need to be an idiot about it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If Ben Barba or Karmichael Hunt is available they would choose one of them. Seems to be long odds to me.

Any word from the AFL if Karmichael has or wants a release?
well consider that they cant make a strong statement about barba because that will be tampering, thats why they are so careful to use the if he was to become available line

but dont worry that small comment sends a signal that they are at the table and it could be that they are the ones being used as negotiation canaries to drive up the price but they wont mind that

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
He is scared of taking a hit, So many times this year he has just hung an arm out & the opposition scores.
I don't feel comfortable with him playing finals footy for us.
play the balls were very slow (even when he wasn't kick returning)
Support play was fairly good but still nowhere near what it was.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was he always that much of a hog? I can remember twice last night when we had an overlap on the left wing, he went to ground with the ball.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last night he put no effort in stopping the second try. Looked very Jarred Hayne-ish.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Was he always that much of a hog? I can remember twice last night when we had an overlap on the left wing, he went to ground with the ball.
first game back plus he'd have to be mentally almost broken. I doubt he'd play like that after an uninterrupted season. For that reason alone I think we should leave him out now. unfortunately.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
what shiits me is he is still playing for us.. fair enough. during his press conference, he said that he would play as well as he could for the game... Barba mate, that means putting your fuucking body on the line... he was hopeless last night and yes, i understand that he came from an ankle injury but that doesn't stop you from catching a simple ball whilst getting run down mate...

Morris is out of form and i'd still choose him over Barba.. at least he tries.. fuuck

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol the funniest part of barba was when prince made a break just after he came on, barba was pointing at him for others to make the tackle and withdrawing, but prince was almost by himself so there is no need to stand off, he just doesn't want to make the tackle

also prince beat him easily 2 seconds later

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Barba didn't fly down with the boys, apparently he was allowed to stay back with family according to channel 10 news.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is scared of taking a hit, So many times this year he has just hung an arm out & the opposition scores.
I don't feel comfortable with him playing finals footy for us.
play the balls were very slow (even when he wasn't kick returning)
Support play was fairly good but still nowhere near what it was.
The only reason he ever got tackled off a kick was because there wasn't enough room to run and pass to his wingers, he's a soft cock and we missed Morris' kick returns last night

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Eles Pe ‏@pee_bee236 Protected account 3h

@BenBarba03 It does not matter who was right & who was wrong, what matters is the steps you take now towards the light.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously Barba does not want to make the tackles and simply avoided the collision on at least 2 occasions last night - you can't have that in the side, all he is interested in is scoring points when there is room to move, anyone with a bit of speed can turn up & do that, stay in Brisbane Benny, we don't need you or your half arsed efforts.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@BenBarba03 It does not matter who was right & who was wrong, what matters is the steps you take now towards the light.
I haven't once heard him this year accept or take ownership of the fact he was severely in the wrong so he can shove that pissweak little quote up his ass

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol the funniest part of barba was when prince made a break just after he came on, barba was pointing at him for others to make the tackle and withdrawing, but prince was almost by himself so there is no need to stand off, he just doesn't want to make the tackle

also prince beat him easily 2 seconds later
Funnier still is that barba missed him and Morris got him after sprinting back, I'm thinking if Morris wasn't there prince was a good chance of scoring

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I haven't once heard him this year accept or take ownership of the fact he was severely in the wrong so he can shove that pissweak little quote up his ass
Na man, thats his missus sending the message to him

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na man, thats his missus sending the message to him
Even still when has he owned up to anything this year? Even when asked about his teammates he said if they had a problem with him, he never said why they would, he never said that he was sorry either

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Irony...

Posting heaps of inspiration and motovational shit on your Twitter / Instagram / Facebook accounts, yet can't meet with the NRL Integrity Commission to answer questions in relation to your partner possibly beating you up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So she is ok with ben belting her?

Status
Not open for further replies.