Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Irony...

Posting heaps of inspiration and motovational shit on your Twitter / Instagram / Facebook accounts, yet can't meet with the NRL Integrity Commission to answer questions in relation to your partner possibly beating you up.
I don't quite think that's irony, but an A for effort

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Broncos have her in Poetry classes already ...

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if she had kept quite if Barba was still washing cars.
I wonder if barba would have the arrogance and over inflated ego he has now if he was still washing cars, but regardless of the reason she's not coming forward he hit her and by all accounts they are getting back together, why would she want Herself or her daughters near him

benjo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Touching to see the letters AC on his wristband. The media got it wrong again claiming it was for Ainslie Currie......more likely it was for Assault Charges.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Touching to see the letters AC on his wristband. The media got it wrong again claiming it was for Ainslie Currie......more likely it was for Assault Charges.
Oh god that is genius and naughty, well done!

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
..what is there to talk about , he did a sunny bill he walked out on us ''but can u blame them ''no.! with the roster we had we should of won a premership by now . all year des has sounded like peter moore years ago'' ohh we need to hold the ball ''derr! I know its surpose to be about benny hitting his mrs, but the frustration comes from a team that cant get it togeather over 26 rounds and the coach is still saying the same as he did in round 1.,,i wish u both well with your marriage,, atleast with the bronco's u have a chance of being happy again..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So she is ok with ben belting her?
Maybe if he had a history of it, but if it was the first time, she will think it more part of him going off the rails there for a bit, rather than a habit. Not all relationships end because someone hits somebody once. No not condoning violence, but like other bad things people do, its more important if its part of their personality or just triggered by a perfect storm of circumstances that are unlikely to re-occur

All that being said if it wasnt the first time, Currie should never get back with Ben. People who have it in them and make a habit of it, are generally incurable. I know, i had a violent alcoholic mother.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if he had a history of it, but if it was the first time, she will think it more part of him going off the rails there for a bit, rather than a habit. Not all relationships end because someone hits somebody once. No not condoning violence, but like other bad things people do, its more important if its part of their personality or just triggered by a perfect storm of circumstances that are unlikely to re-occur

All that being said if it wasnt the first time, Currie should never get back with Ben. People who have it in them and make a habit of it, are generally incurable. I know, i had a violent alcoholic mother.
Well considering all the other shit he's done I'd say she probably should get while the going is good otherwise who's gonna be there when he's like this after footy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw the little rat at Brisbane DFO.

He was sitting on the floor with the compression bandage on his ankle, busy on his phone. His two daughters were also there with him.

No one seemed to recognize him as people were walking around him as he was sitting right infront of a shop.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

He was sitting on the floor with the compression bandage on his ankle, busy on his phone. His two daughters were also there with him.

No one seemed to recognize him as people were walking around him as he was sitting right infront of a shop.
Should have yelled out "look its that guy that walked out on the Bulldogs!!!"

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The bogan capital of Australia is full of Kuntz sitting around doing nothing.
I think it's time we close the BB chapter

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should have yelled out "look its that guy that walked out on the Bulldogs!!!"

LOL.. I thought about saying something as I walked pass ( I was wearing my dogs cap today), but then i thought meh.

the most amazing thing was the DFO was packed being a public holiday and yet no one was recognizing him.

I only confirmed it with the bandage and the two little girls around him.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL.. I thought about saying something as I walked pass ( I was wearing my dogs cap today), but then i thought meh.

the most amazing thing was the DFO was packed being a public holiday and yet no one was recognizing him.

I only confirmed it with the bandage and the two little girls around him.
And the giant cock on his forehead right?

Status
Not open for further replies.