Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hes pumpin someone elses missus
lol
there was something in the paper over the weekend about a player in a club that isnt doing to good this year being to close and personal with another players wife

i straight away said it was the bulldogs.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
lol
there was something in the paper over the weekend about a player in a club that isnt doing to good this year being to close and personal with another players wife

Yeah brother, i made a thread but it got deleted, all things point to it, and the fact someone made a thread on it during the week is coincidental, before it went in paper lol

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Has Moore been questioned in the After match conference about the decision to keep Barba out of first grade???

I would love to hear what someone like Gus Gould or Wayne Bennet would have to say about it and see if they can make sense of it because Moore certainly hasnt showed any legitimate reasoning for this as yet.

abby.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah brother, i made a thread but it got deleted, all things point to it, and the fact someone made a thread on it during the week is coincidental, before it went in paper lol
That's got to be it, I can't think of any other reason why he isn't on the team. Either that or Kevin Moore recently got a brain tumor.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
That's got to be it, I can't think of any other reason why he isn't on the team. Either that or Kevin Moore recently got a brain tumor.
Yeah hard plus our team morale is down at the moment lol, big time

Us for sure

cbb_fan

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol

LOL i saw that in the paper, i wonder who it is????

C

chipandchase

He obviously has support of the senior players like Ennis, who calls him the x factor, there has to be Moore to it, he just doest suck white cock, its that simple

abby.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does everything have to come down to sucking Moore :sleepy:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has Moore been questioned in the After match conference about the decision to keep Barba out of first grade???
Moore said that he needed more game time to get his fitness levels up. Sitting on the bench for 70 minutes per game hasn't helped. I expect that we will see him back soon.

C

chipandchase

Moore said that he needed more game time to get his fitness levels up. Sitting on the bench for 70 minutes per game hasn't helped. I expect that we will see him back soon.
thats pretty fuuukn easy isnt , give him fuukn more game time you peanut Moore

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
So Barba decided to passed the oppurtunity to play for NQ next to the best player in the world to play reserve grade for a team that shows no faith in him...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moore has reportedly said that Barba is not where "they" expected he'd be with their level of training so far.

That's why he's playing NSW Cup.

Because they aren't 100% happy with his progress to potentially a first grade halves position.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Putting favourites and everything aside...

Sure Barbas game is far from perfect, but based purely on form this season Barba definitely deserves a bench spot infront of several others... This point cant be argued and that is why Barba being overlooked defies belief...

I really would like to know what the hell is going on in Moores head...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
drop warburton bring in barba...its pretty ****ing simple if you ask me....barba has a hell of alot more to offer than warburton does...and a major difference is barba has POTENTIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.