Belmore, next week v Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ur right mate and well done on holding the fort here over the past month or so. Still cant believe the abuse levelled against us during the off season for not buying into the toxic positivity culture on here
mate they’ve moved onto Geoff after I stood my ground but I can’t help defend him in the Gus twitter after mods banned me there for replying to personal attacks. I’ve been private messaged with vitriol, abused by 8 individuals at once in a thread, had grown men born in the 1960s and from Queensland act like children, threats of blocking but never going through with it. Logging in with 60 tags and mentions of insane abuse. Had posters who were here in 2010 being up my personal life . Crazy times on here but I’ve been vindicated so far with the teams pathetic performances.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ur right mate and well done on holding the fort here over the past month or so. Still cant believe the abuse levelled against us during the off season for not buying into the toxic positivity culture on here
Have to keep on fighting mate, we want what’s best for the club. We want a club in first place. They are happy with 14th and losses like Friday. We strive for more. I’m not going to let a few whinging sad cases with enlarged prostrates born in the 1960s yahoos bring me down for wanting the best club in the NRL

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mate they’ve moved onto Geoff after I stood my ground but I can’t help defend him in the Gus twitter after mods banned me there for replying personal attacks. . I’ve been private messaged with vitriol, abused by 8 individuals at once in a thread, had grown men born in the 1960s and from Queensland act like children, threats of blocking but never going through it. Logging in with 60 tags and mentions of insane abuse. Had posters who were here in 2010 being up my personal life . Crazy times on here but I’ve been vindicated so far with the teams pathetic performances.
Disgraceful and if they were born in the 60s then sadly I dont see them changing there behaviour.
Well I got banned for “negativity” lol, I believe Polly was banned for the same reason. Some of the opinions on here lately have definitely shifted to the more negative end so hopefully everyones prepared for widespread bannings. Be warned

Like you, I can at least sleep comfortably at night knowing ive been well and truly vindicated in my opinions based on what the club has continued to serve up. Like you I can also pride myself on never abusing or threatening other members of this forum

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disgraceful and if they were born in the 60s then sadly I dont see them changing there behaviour.
Well I got banned for “negativity” lol, I believe Polly was banned for the same reason. Some of the opinions on here lately have definitely shifted to the more negative end so hopefully everyones prepared for widespread bannings. Be warned

Like you, I can at least sleep comfortably at night knowing ive been well and truly vindicated in my opinions based on what the club has continued to serve up. Like you I can also pride myself on never abusing or threatening other members of this forum
It’s funny they attacked the clown crew for ruining threads but when the three biggest members of said crew were gone on your little forced holiday, they still clog up the threads with their abuse, bullying and agendas. Nothing changed mate, yesterday they ruined two threads with their targeted abuse of @wendog and @Geoffchambers. Nothing is done by the mods either.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to keep on fighting mate, we want what’s best for the club. We want a club in first place. They are happy with 14th and losses like Friday. We strive for more. I’m not going to let a few whinging sad cases with enlarged prostrates born in the 1960s yahoos bring me down for wanting the best club in the NRL
I only ever want whats best for the club. Throwing gus in charge of everything and bringing in CC to attempt to pantherise us isnt it. Blind Freddie can see its a futile exercise and we have gone backwards since Gus came in when we shouldve been in a sharp upswing due to our enviable cap position from 2021 onwards.

We will possibly get a cheap win over the titans next week and our toxic positivity fans will all declare everything is ok and in the right direction, just like after that win over the depleted Rabbitohs during origin last year and the cycle will continue

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I only ever want whats best for the club. Throwing gus in charge of everything and bringing in CC to attempt to pantherise us isnt it. Blind Freddie can see its a futile exercise and we have gone backwards since Gus came in when we shouldve been in a sharp upswing due to our enviable cap position from 2021 onwards.

We will possibly get a cheap win over the titans next week and our toxic positivity fans will all declare everything is ok and in the right direction, just like after that win over the depleted Rabbitohs during origin last year and the cycle will continue
There will be wins this year, 5-8 maximum. Each time the forum will come out on numbers to abuse anyone who still questions negative plays , coaching or performances. There will never be a team who obtains 0-2 wins again in the NRL. An 8 win season will be classed as a failure
And two steps back by MR Gus Gould. You know it won’t be seen by the agenda driven hate tribe but we can just keep presenting facts and doing our best

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I made the famous 5-19 thread in 2017 and I was basically proven correct when we scored 6-7 wins but Doganacoius locked it because he predicted 12-15 wins. Thekennel has us at 10-12 this year which is ridiculous. I see a similar vibe for this year with the positivity on here and our improvement when it’s not founded . I’ve always seen us year on year for who we are. One day I’ll be apart of the positive crew but only when the club deserves it.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made the famous 5-19 thread in 2017 and I was basically proven correct when we scored 6-7 wins but Doganacoius locked it because he predicted 12-15 wins. Thekennel has us at 10-12 this year which is ridiculous. I see a similar vibe for this year with the positivity on here and our improvement when it’s not founded . I’ve always seen us year on year for who we are. One day I’ll be apart of the positive crew but only when the club deserves it.
I cannot wait to be part of the positivity crew either mate but I will be in there when the club earns my trust and support on merit rather than via pre season hype and Goulds Twitter feed. This fanbase keeps falling into the same old traps and need to sharpen up

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mate they’ve moved onto Geoff after I stood my ground but I can’t help defend him in the Gus twitter after mods banned me there for replying to personal attacks. I’ve been private messaged with vitriol, abused by 8 individuals at once in a thread, had grown men born in the 1960s and from Queensland act like children, threats of blocking but never going through with it. Logging in with 60 tags and mentions of insane abuse. Had posters who were here in 2010 being up my personal life . Crazy times on here but I’ve been vindicated so far with the teams pathetic performances.
Youre about to get abused again check ur PMs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Had to close the thread because it went off the rails and too much to clean up.

@wendog33 @Tassie Devil and anyone else...... anyone taking a thread off topic with personal stuff will at least be banned from posting further in that thread (thread banned). Repeat offenders will get the sin bin. I dont care if you consider yourself the instigator or victim. If you are the "victim", and replying to it instead of reporting it, you are still participating in the nonsense and contributing to it.

There is no need to reply to someone to defend yourself and keep it going. Report it and there's a good chance if the post is off topic or personal, it will be deleted anyway, more if the post is bad enough, so nothing to reply to. So dont bother. Report it. Most reports result in posts being deleted at least. Not all result in bans.

This place is not a dating site. Nobody cares what you think about someone else here, and we arent here to post about it or read it. Arguing opinions on the topic of the thread you are in is ok, its a forum. Talking about each other personally, and not about the thread topic is not wanted and is being cracked down on.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There will be an official match thread for the game this thread is about soon anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.