Belmore, next week v Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What has this got to do with you being a "middle aged female"?

You're being a tit, it doesn't matter if you're male or female. Couldn't give a shit.

A tit is a tit and I'll call a tit out for being a tit. Doesn't matter if it's a he, she, they, them, it whatever.

You're the ONLY person making this out to be about the sex of a person.

But we all know what you're trying to do with this ...

We've seen it all before and it'll work to some degree at least ...

Trying to play the victim and now will run to the mods to get people banned, and ensure no one leaves a smiley emojii on your posts.

Grow up FFS.
Matey I just want you and your mates to ignore me. It's pretty simple.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s not just taz More than one person has been targeted by wendog same shit on repeat.
A middle aged woman targets you guys. My words must be so harsh. Poor Maroon and his mates.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Matey I just want you and your mates to ignore me. It's pretty simple.
What mates? I don't have any mates on here..

And stop this "I'm being targetted by a group of males" bullshit line you always pull.

No one is after you Wendy. Get over yourself.

There are so so many on here that get so much more shit thrown at them on a daily basis than you ...

But here we are with another victim shout from Wendy.

It's pathetic.

Had you not done the whole "I'm a middle aged woman being unfairly targetted" bullshit I would've gone on my way ...

But I'm not going to sit back and take that rubbish. Sorry.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jac
Kikau
Kiraz
Crichton
Preston
King
Curran
Wilson
Mahoney
Hughes

There's a solid enough base that will be here and worth keeping

Burton to prove himself
From that list, I think Jac, Kikau and Mahoney are a good chance to be gone by 2027 maybe Burton too.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who gives a shit. I want them to play and send them packing all the same.

Fark if we start being scared to face titans at full tilt we should all call it quits far out.

If we got a good 80 minutes we win. Doesn't matter who's in their team

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
Can’t believe people are scared of the titans. Even negative berries thinks we can win

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From that list, I think Jac, Kikau and Mahoney are a good chance to be gone by 2027 maybe Burton too.
From that list the only "certainty" to still be here in 2027 is Crichton and that's because he's probably the best centre in the game at the moment.

All the others could potentially be replaced by one of our juniors or someone not yet found by our club.

It's rather a list of a base of what we do have at the moment and what we can build around

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Hoping Hasler fails miserably at the Gold Coast.

If we are going to string a win together in the first 10 rounds, it will be on Saturday.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same garbage posters clogging up threads with their bs. Only gets called out if it’s myself. Yawn, mods will probably thread ban me for this like they did elsewhere but keep the same old grandpas causing shit in every thread.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des could Chuck a shit in the first half and line up for coffee in the second and out coach CC mate
Ur right mate and well done on holding the fort here over the past month or so. Still cant believe the abuse levelled against us during the off season for not buying into the toxic positivity culture on here

Status
Not open for further replies.